Big *******!

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
black-hat-steroid.gif

Imagine the fun at the point respiration becomes anaerobic and the lactic acid starts flowing. Nice!

Induction and big MAF, er, larger lungs, I dunno, somethin needed!

Regards,

Rob.

SUM 1 LOOKS LIKE THEY BEEN BUSY WITH THE DINABOL AND DEKKA.

Very sad.

Vanity in the extreme.

DIPS_A4 said:
SUM 1 LOOKS LIKE THEY BEEN BUSY WITH THE DINABOL AND DEKKA.

A guy down the gym I used to visit gave me a shitload of Naposim (Dianabol) and i took it for about 3-4 days, but it made my skin itch like a right ****** so i binned it.

One of my mates does roids, he's on the jabs.

You do it in courses and when he comes off a course his back flares up with boils and stuff, it's horrid.

He's not a body builder like the guy above but he is a big ******, 6ft 4" and 18 1/2 stone.

Not my cup of tea.....

**** jabbing it in yourself, i had the tabs. weren't my thing either in the end I binned a couple hundred quids worth.

would never touch it and have never contemplated it....allthough I have been accused of it

I would be too scared to touch it to.

Would not fancy Moobs or boils.

Coulple of guys use roids at my gym and have impressive gains week in week out. They use one steriod and some other product to try to stop and side affects. Then at the end of the course use another product to rise there natural testosteron(sp).

The pills don't bypass the liver etc though.

Blatant photoshop BTW LOL ;)

Got a couple of mates that do it, one of them had his arm snapped in an arm wrestling contest about a year ago. Again a masssively strong bloke but the roids obviously don't make your bones any stronger.

He was more ****** off that they had to cut lengthways down his arm to operate on it and it ****** one of his tats up. Plus he couldn't train for months.

smitch said:
Got a couple of mates that do it, one of them had his arm snapped in an arm wrestling contest about a year ago. Again a masssively strong bloke but the roids obviously don't make your bones any stronger.

He was more ****** off that they had to cut lengthways down his arm to operate on it and it ****** one of his tats up. Plus he couldn't train for months.

You can however strengthen your bones, and you can do it by impact training, by kicking or punching objects, repeatedly.

Dan Gliballs said:
Is your body a temple? :kiss:

far from it....

.....but it could be with one of these
powerplate.jpg

swear to god when they first put this in my gym there where queues for it... now it just sits dejected in the corner with the occasional lonely spinster sitting on it for her erm dodgy back...

silver75 said:
.....but it could be with one of these
powerplate.jpg

swear to god when they first put this in my gym there where queues for it... now it just sits dejected in the corner with the occasional lonely spinster sitting on it for her erm dodgy back...

If that doris came with it, I'd buy one in a flash.

I'd have to put her hair in bunches though.................

To A4quattro:

He used to do cage fighting, he was gonna start competetively but he's inside for the next few years. He used to train with Alex Reid.

A4Quattro said:
A guy down the gym I used to visit gave me a shitload of Naposim (Dianabol) and i took it for about 3-4 days, but it made my skin itch like a right ****** so i binned it.

Good thing you binned them i took dianabol as well same effect bad spots on back n shoulders. Aint touching the **** again, just on maximuscle cyclone at the moment its ok stuff, cant train at the moment got a throat virus been a week now went docz they didnt give me nothing 2nd time around im on antibiotics! dont you hate when u making good progress in gym you always have somthing bringing you down.:lazy:

Dan Gliballs said:
If that doris came with it, I'd buy one in a flash.

I'd have to put her hair in bunches though.................

There's something about sexy birds with pigtails....
theres a poster at my gym with a bird in pigtails on it, mmmmm tasty!