Just my luck

batwad

Reaction score
Snowy this morning :cold: Here's my A3 all snowed up this morning (crappy camera-phone pictures, sorry).

DSC00236.jpg

So I open the driver's door and what happens? A huge deluge of snow slides off the roof and into the footwell and on my seat :( It was about an inch deep, go all under the seat, in the electric window controls, one of the fascia heater vents and the door pocket. I had to spend ten minutes scooping it all out :sadlike:

DSC00237.jpg

Happned to me last week i was just angry i didnt have Quattro to go out and have some fun.

Fortunately my neighbours kid scraped the snow off mine for me.:)

awesome snow!!! its a bit chilly but all "sunshine and roses" here in Wales ;)

snowed a bit here last night too but not that bad!

Surely you would of thought to move the snow from around the door first before opening it! :scared2:

happened to me before - you only do it once ;)

tell you what did make me cringe though, the big-name tyre fitters opposite me was using a yard brush to brush the snow off the top of peoples cars before taking them into their workshop....

Booth_S3 said:
Surely you would of thought to move the snow from around the door first before opening it! :scared2:
Never though of it before; this is the first snow I've experience in the A3 and I think the curvier roof is more prone to avalanche than my previous flatter-roofed cars.

I certainly won't be doing it again though :readit:

That sucks that you got it all up in your Audi... but come on... unless that's your first snow EVER, you should have known to wipe off your car first... you just weren't thinking.

The worst place for it to land is in the electric window switch, mine went all screwy when that happened before.

I did the same thing this morning but not quite as bad, snow was pretty thick down here.

DSC00200.jpg

Yeah, but her PRIVATES are still Cold hence her user name "Minge Blue":haha: