Who is heading down to Devon beach

Rev-head

Reaction score
Watching the news ....wish i was in Devon all that loot ......Watching guys taking BMW gearbows out of a container...lots of money to be had there.......oh i am near jumping in my car here watching it :racer:

Haha! Ebay always has funny things on it! I like the way some people go on evening news showing off the brand new BMW bike they just nicked from a sinking ship, im sure the police arent that stupid they dont remember faces when BMW come round collecting them back. Im sure we'll see them on tv again soon...on crimewatch! :busted_cop:

Great eBay listing :)

"I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE THIS AD AS I HAVE IT ADVERTISED IN 'RUN AGROUND CARGO SHIP WEEKLY' " :lmfao:

Apparently they can claim it through salvage if they declare it, BUT the if the original owner can prove it's theres they can take it back.

Its an old law apparently goes back years.

Gonna watch ebay for the next few weeks LOL

PIKEYS the lot of them, worse than seaguls, how would you buy the motorbike because its not registered to the dvla

I saw an interview on the tv last night and some bloke said "i'm looking for a rear windscreen for my BMW as mine has a small chip in it"

Does this guy think that there will be a rear screen for some **** 20 year old 5 series on board? even if there was, whats the chances of it washing up on a stony beach with no damage? what a *****.

Those people are like vultures, and claiming what isn't theirs should be illegal and they should be arrested, the ******* pikeys.

I cant wait for them to start eating the dog food themselves and then because its contaimanated growing a friggin second head