Matrix Revolutions

yeah the battle for Zion was amazing.

I thought it was quite an intellectual ending, but slightly open ended as well. Reason? Well, Neo looked dead, but he might not be? Who knows. But he probably is dead, because the ending was a Messiah-type story, sacrifice of oneself for others, he was lying in the shape of the cross etc. Also, the Matrix itself became more "human" because it showed compasion by allowing peace to prevail etc.

All good stuff, and very well thought out.

AL

Very disappointed but you still cant miss it...likes the effects but the plot was a let down and that ****** love scene between keannu and trinity seemed to last a life time!!!! Next up is LotR, The Return of the King....cant see that lettin us down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
AL B said:
yeah the battle for Zion was amazing.

I thought it was quite an intellectual ending, but slightly open ended as well. Reason? Well, Neo looked dead, but he might not be? Who knows. But he probably is dead, because the ending was a Messiah-type story, sacrifice of oneself for others, he was lying in the shape of the cross etc. Also, the Matrix itself became more "human" because it showed compasion by allowing peace to prevail etc.

All good stuff, and very well thought out.

AL

[/ QUOTE ]

A Quote from matrix 1, that makes it all make sense(if it didnt already)...

[ QUOTE ]
SMITH: Humans are a virus, Morpheus. And we... are the cure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cos without the virus, there is no need for the cure... therefore without Neo, there is no need for smith... THE END! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I reckon he is dead... is his regular state anyway... but maybe not spiritually... I reckon they may left it open for a sequel... but not sure if they would have enought to base it on.

Rich