Transformers the Movie

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
I'm a great fan of Transformers, especially the original cartoon series and the toys, though I don't have any left, think I have a Starscream lying around somewhere lol.

So is anyone looking forward to the new live movie coming out in the summer? I personally don't think it would be as good as the cartoon classics, but would be interesting what they can do with the special effects. :cool:

jojo said:
I'm a great fan of Transformers, especially the original cartoon series and the toys, though I don't have any left, think I have a Starscream lying around somewhere lol.

So is anyone looking forward to the new live movie coming out in the summer? I personally don't think it would be as good as the cartoon classics, but would be interesting what they can do with the special effects. :cool:

i thought oh no when i first heard. Now i've seen the trailer and Jerry Brockhiemer's producing it i'm expecting great things.

Transformers.jpg

going by some of the spypics leaking out looks like its going to be the nuts
:sadlike:

Yep, saw the trailer for this the other day and nearly wet myself with excitement. Not too sure about the plot though - whatever happened to Autobots vs. Decepticons? Since when did all Transformers want to destroy humanity? Can't wait to see Soundwave in action though.

</geek mode>