Lunch....

Ham, salami (sp?), pastrami, philadephia, letuce and dijon mustard sandwich on white bread and a pack a walkers crisps!

I did 1600m at the swimming pool, then as a special treat, had a McChicken Sandwich. Naughty, I know. :no:

A bowl of Oatibix.

Just had a bag of prawn cocktail Walkers and a Mars bar with a cup of tea though. :o.k:

Mexican chicken sandwich, cold sausage roll and fresh orange juice

mmmmm just what you need after it taking 3 hours to do your usual 40 minute journey to work

I always used to like buying a cajun chicken roll from our canteen and then eating it in the office, some always fell out and landed in the bag, which i'd then leave in the bin... smells nice!

I always enjoy a good post-whoring at lunch ;)

Cheese sandwich for me, with chicken & sweetcorn soup, an apple and a banana.

I had crispy duck with pancakes and plum sauce from Sainsburys, while playing gears of war, washed down with some coke.

TDI-line said:
I had crispy duck with pancakes and plum sauce from Sainsburys, while playing gears of war, washed down with some coke.

OMG how nice are crispy duck pancakes! But defo gotta be with hoi sin sauce and from a chinese! SO SO Nice!

ewww, duck is like chicken thats been under a sun lamp too long....nasty!

silver75 said:
...erm, what did you have?

Pasta here

Ham and Cheese Panini, chelsea bun, twix and packet of spicy chilli walkers crisps. :yum:

I've just had a chicken & mushroom pasty... now feeling a bit :puke2:

2 ham salad rolls with peppers and onions, they were dam good!

Mild curry flavour Super Noodles for me.

And a massivve mug of tea. :yum:

had spicey cajun chicken wings...this thread has just reminded me I also have Belgian Bun to eat :happy:

I whacked it in the blender and went off for 5 minutes, when I came back it was like chocolate merangue, all full of air!

Difficult as it is given the amount of the stuff within walking distance from work I've been trying to keep away from fast food lately (it doesn't matter how well my girlfriend can fib about it, I've a pot belly to lose!) - but I've sorta slipped a bit the past couple of days...

We didn't order breakfast yesterday so by lunch I was ready to eat a horse; I settled for a rather large Burger King instead. Today I started to plan a sandwich and some fruit and then some of the lads in my department let slip they were going to Pizza Hut for the all-you-can eat.

You could tell some of them were really going for it as there were all kinds of food-cramming tactics in play... Here's the second of the plates of crusts that got filled up!

Regards,

Rob.

pizzahutplatenumber2.jpg

To be honest mate, I was eating mine, but I'm not quite the all-you-can eat professional that some of the lads are... As I said, they were up to all kinds of things to cram more Pizza in...

No eating crusts, nail the thin and crispy pizzas first, DON'T drink anything, and I was trying not to lower the tone, but one of the lads (in his own words I hasten to add) has a "tactical dump" before any all-you-can eat meal! :ohmy:

Regards,

Rob.