Get paid to sit on t' net!

LaSarthe&Back

Reaction score
Check this site out, it's a survey group called YouGov (heard of em?), they send you surveys and each one you complete they pay you either 50p or £1. Once you get to £50 they send you a cheque through the post. This isn't a scam, and whose results have been referenced in national newspapers on all sorts of topics, politics, Iraq, sport you name it.

The surveys only take a couple of minutes each. Link:-

http://www.yougov.com/users/registrationintro_ref.asp?refid=440403&jID=3&sID=1

Could be useful if when you need a few bob...

Andy

snap
filled in the from and see what happens

**** that, i'd rather look at naked women on the internet than tell some faceless company about the ins and outs of a ducks ****!

I've been registered with YouGov for a couple of years; already had £50 out of them. It doesn't pay much, it's more for interest and to give your feedback on things really. Each survey pays between 50p and £1 and there's a monthly prize survey.

See http://www.yougov.com

can you not see its a bit of a scam on LaSarthe&Back part, its a referral ID in the link, the more they sign up the better... now how are you lot all goinna get more people to sign up if a link is already here :)

claudefrog said:
can you not see its a bit of a scam on LaSarthe&Back part, its a referral ID in the link, the more they sign up the better... now how are you lot all goinna get more people to sign up if a link is already here :)

Hey hey, easy. I'm not a scammer. Yeah i'll get something like 25 or 50p, but I'd hardly call that a scam. I just thought that some might want to know about it and make a few quid for basically doing FA. If you don't, then fine it doesn't bother me!!

So if you recommend a friend for Sky or Sky+ are you scamming them cos you made money when they signed up to something?? Think your attitude might differ in that respect just a tiny tiny bit!!!