CHANNEL 4 Dispatches

Rev-head

Reaction score
Well i am watching dispatches right now and disgusted to what i am seeing ....I am a Kaffaur...some of the stuff that these guys are coming out should not be allowed in this country and they should be shipped straight out of here and that green mosque should be shut !!

Sorry for my Ignorance, I normally like dispatches but did not see it tonight, what is the issue you are speaking about?

If any of you are genuinely surprised by this.......... Perhaps now you will accept what I've been saying all these years............??

Meeting the Taleban was really good, it'll probably be shown on more4 before long though. That guy has some serious balls.

Damn...it was the one I thought.
I wanted to watch that.

As you say, the reported has BIG BALLS.

He was getting shot at plenty last week when he was out with the British Army.

I also watched this, and what was being preached was totally against Islam and its teachings. Wrong totally wrong.

I saw this and thought it was pure ********. Cant believe that soooo much attention is being given to such a small minority who are spouting this poisonous filth. When are we going to see programs about the majority of muslims who are just peaceful guys trying to get by.

silver75 said:
I saw this and thought it was pure ********. Cant believe that soooo much attention is being given to such a small minority who are spouting this poisonous filth. When are we going to see programs about the majority of muslims who are just peaceful guys trying to get by.

Couldnt agree more, there are so many different communities with extremist sections. Its like making a documentary on a KKK sect - it doesnt mean every1 in their town/state is a bawsack like the few that are being filmed.

Ess_Three said:
Ahh...dammit! Was this the one about Meeting the Taliban?

If so, I watched last weeks and meant to watch this weks...but forgot.
Damn.

No, that was last week, and that one was very good - went well with the other one about fighting the Taliban. Excellently put forward the veiws of each side.

The one last night was about twats in the UK calling for a muslim state and sharia law, and preaching death to the infidels!

DONT MENTION DISPATCHES OR IMOGEN your get banned and loose all your postings, I am zpping my mouth on this one as i will be banned forever again and again and again :shutup2:

s3shabs said:
I also watched this, and what was being preached was totally against Islam and its teachings. Wrong totally wrong.

In what way was 'what was being preached', totally against the teachings of the Koran?? As far as I can tell the only requirement for peacefull existance in the Koran is between 'fellow muslims'.....!!!(and that's the bit they always use to try and justify their false claims that Islam is a religion of peace) For the rest of us Kuffers, it's submit, convert or 'the chop' I'm afraid!

There is a theory that it only takes 1 person in every 100 to join together to then be able to subvert and terrorise any population,,,,,, think about it...... There are approximately 2 Million muslims in this Country and, depending on which polls you believe, between 30 to 66% of Muslims supported the London bombers.

Even at the lower end of the scale that equates to approx 600,000 People. The population of the UK is approx 60 Million.......... That equates to 1 in every 100 people in this Country support Islamic Terrorism.......!! What was that Iman in the film saying,,,,,,,,,, 'we will soon be ready to rise up'........!!

We've heard it from the horse's mouth, and still woolly liberals like Silver 75 Don't want to believe it......!! What exactly will it take for people like you to realise that radical Islam is a grevious threat to this Country...??

Just Plain Old said:
In what way was 'what was being preached', totally against the teachings of the Koran?? As far as I can tell the only requirement for peacefull existance in the Koran is between 'fellow muslims'.....!!!(and that's the bit they always use to try and justify their false claims that Islam is a religion of peace) For the rest of us Kuffers, it's submit, convert or 'the chop' I'm afraid!

There is a theory that it only takes 1 person in every 100 to join together to then be able to subvert and terrorise any population,,,,,, think about it...... There are approximately 2 Million muslims in this Country and, depending on which polls you believe, between 30 to 66% of Muslims supported the London bombers.

Even at the lower end of the scale that equates to approx 600,000 People. The population of the UK is approx 60 Million.......... That equates to 1 in every 100 people in this Country support Islamic Terrorism.......!! What was that Iman in the film saying,,,,,,,,,, 'we will soon be ready to rise up'........!!

We've heard it from the horse's mouth, and still woolly liberals like Silver 75 Don't want to believe it......!! What exactly will it take for people like you to realise that radical Islam is a grevious threat to this Country...??

blah blah blah up untill now Ive taken your anti muslim/BNP business as a joke... but I really do have to say, you dont half talk a load of ****.

Its people like you who take this sensationalist journalism as an excuse to stir up fear and hatred.
Its funny how rarely you post but as soon as anything to do with Muslims comes up... heres JPO with one of his links!

Where is the link by the way?:think:

I seem to recall the Bible saying nasty things about non-Christians. Shall we ship out those who preach Christianity in case they start another crusade?

Everyone agrees extremism is bad. Why don't we just leave it at that and get back to talking about more interesting things like Imogen...

Oh dear.... I'm staying....

Zippy.jpg
:haha:

I want a picture of a Liberal in a wooly ( ****** wrong thread )

im watching it now. it sure is an eye opener.

funny how these preachers dont mind living in a non muslim country full of non-believing infidels and ****'s.

theyre a small minority, but theyre preaching to a large audience. thats the worrying part.

unfortunately missed the program but being a muslim i can say that people who preach hatred in the name of islam is just blatant racism from there own ideologies and nothing to do with islam.....

u get w**nkers in all cultures and religions, i wouldnt even call them extremist coz theyre ideas are completely warped!....its muslim ppl who are suffering too becoz these ****-heads get publicity giving everyone a bad name.....these ppl are just uneducated, bigots who are on some kinda power trip!!........in my personal opinion blair and bush are not far behind!!

jihad as the media keeps claiming is synonymous to killing, fighting , terrorism is also another misconception...

why is it so hard for ppl to just live happily along side each other at the end of the day we all want a decent life for ourselves and r families....we may be following different religions , cultures etc but all humans and have the same necessities in life!!

silver75 said:
blah blah blah up untill now Ive taken your anti muslim/BNP business as a joke... but I really do have to say, you dont half talk a load of ****.

Its people like you who take this sensationalist journalism as an excuse to stir up fear and hatred.
Its funny how rarely you post but as soon as anything to do with Muslims comes up... heres JPO with one of his links!

Where is the link by the way?:think:

Perhaps you could tell me what parts of my post you regard as incorrect?? (thought not)

I'm not trying to stir up fear and hatred,,, I merely want to see an OPEN AND HONEST debate about the problem of radical Islam...!! You know, like we used to be able to have in this Country before NuLabour came to power,,,, where you can suggest that Islam is a wicked and evil faith without fear of being hauled before the Courts. Where you can suggest that people who preach hatred and harm against this Country should be locked up and/or deported, without being accused of racism or being a facist......!

Oh,,,, nearly forgot, the link........:)
http://www.bnp.org.uk/index.php

Just Plain Old said:
Perhaps you could tell me what parts of my post you regard as incorrect?? (thought not)

I'm not trying to stir up fear and hatred,,, I merely want to see an OPEN AND HONEST debate about the problem of radical Islam...!! You know, like we used to be able to have in this Country before NuLabour came to power,,,, where you can suggest that Islam is a wicked and evil faith without fear of being hauled before the Courts. Where you can suggest that people who preach hatred and harm against this Country should be locked up and/or deported, without being accused of racism or being a facist......!

Oh,,,, nearly forgot, the link........:)
http://www.bnp.org.uk/index.php

****** idiot

What a lot of you don't seem to realise is that JPO is talking about extremists, not the "normal" muslims as you put it. So why is everyone getting offended, what he is saying is the truth.

Normal muslims should be agreeing with him to show solidarity against the ******* nutters not calling him names, thats not too sensible and unless you have a vaild point to have a discussion, swearing and insulting the other party just makes you seem like the uneducated moron.

Wake up and realised that this county does have freedom of speech and we have the right to exersise it.

Just Plain Old said:

You obviously havn't read the quran then. Come back when you have some knowledge under your belt..better still, go read the quran instead of the sun and mirror.

s3shabs said:
You obviously havn't read the quran then. Come back when you have some knowledge under your belt..better still, go read the quran instead of the sun and mirror.

The Quran, just like the Bible, is open to interpretation and most Muslims in this country interpret its readings in a certain way which leads them to lead long and productive lives, contribute to this country and intergrate into our society.

Unfortunatly theres a small minority that interpret its readings in a different way which leads to them blowing themselves up on the public transport systems of London, going off to Pakistan to learn how to make bombs and trying to divide the minority muslim population and the majority white population of the UK for their own purposes.

These people are doing more harm to their fellow Muslims in the UK and the Muslim communitys inaction in helping rid themselves of these people doesnt help either.

Wanting to know who these people are, why they are doing/preaching this stuff and what our government is going to do about it isnt racist, and the fact people are throwing this word around shows how ignorant they are of the meaning of the word...

By the looks of this post, if the Extremists are trying to "divide and conquer" its worked well here so whats it doin to the rest of multi cultural britain?????

unkle said:
The Quran, just like the Bible, is open to interpretation and most Muslims in this country interpret its readings in a certain way which leads them to lead long and productive lives, contribute to this country and intergrate into our society.

Unfortunatly theres a small minority that interpret its readings in a different way which leads to them blowing themselves up on the public transport systems of London, going off to Pakistan to learn how to make bombs and trying to divide the minority muslim population and the majority white population of the UK for their own purposes.

These people are doing more harm to their fellow Muslims in the UK and the Muslim communitys inaction in helping rid themselves of these people doesnt help either.

Wanting to know who these people are, why they are doing/preaching this stuff and what our government is going to do about it isnt racist, and the fact people are throwing this word around shows how ignorant they are of the meaning of the word...

100% agree..but the only person who has mentioned racism is JPO.

silver75 said:

True, but the slightest hint of anyone discussing this kind of subject brings out indignation by those who think its about discriminating against people rather than trying to make the country safer. (as shown by this thread)

s3shabs said:

No I haven't read it all............ although I might be somewhere close, judging by the number of quotes I 'have' read from it!!:)

Have you read it all?

BTW You didn't say what part of my post made you think I hadn't read the Qu'ran? (what spelling do you prefer?) Here it is again....

Care to 'enlighten' me what part of that is wrong,,,, if you can!

PS What's wrong with the Sun and the Mirror?

silver75 said:

As I'm sure you're aware, the only time I mentioned racism was in relation to being accused of it if you want to 'debate' this (and many other) issues?

In exactly the same way UNCLE did....

So what 'exactly' are you trying to suggest Silver75.........?? Ehh?

Not suggesting anything.
We were talking about the program and you brought up racism
Heres the quote for the 4th time incase you didnt get it 1st time.

silver75 said:

silver75 said:
Not suggesting anything.
We were talking about the program and you brought up racism
Heres the quote for the 4th time incase you didnt get it 1st time.

It seems you're now so confused that you've taken to quoting yourself and attributing it too me.........:laugh:

JUst to refresh your memory, if I can call it that, here's my original post....

BTW, any chance of an answer to that first bit.....??;)

Just Plain Old said:
It seems you're now so confused that you've taken to quoting yourself and attributing it too me.........:laugh:

WTF are you talking about??? what have i attributed to you?? :confused:

....you really are a fluffy duck.. where in my post did I attribute anything to you? :confused:

You guys are funny

Can we agree that we do not agree with the views of these guys on Dispatches and this world would be a better place with out them spreading there lies and hatred of non muslims people and justifying women beating as exceptable

I would ask JPO about what he thinks about the chavettes in clebrity big brother making our country look f------ stupid around the globe but I dare say he will say his not watching it