quattro grip

CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have that original Video you refer to under " The Quattro Experience" Vid. Superb, Turn up the volume and listen to the Ol' 5 POT on song ripping through the stages....Marvelous!!! I fact, I'm away to look it out and have a watch....drive me recliner around the living room...;) :yes:

I had my ESP off on some frosty roads up Blairgowrie (home) way. Fantastic. You can flick the tail out in the most controlled way and it never really feels like it's getting that out of shape.

Bring on the snow. :yahoo:

Very cool vid
I had great fun in my Allroad in the snow, just drove past everyone while they were fitting snow chains

hope we have snow this year. although ive pretty much always had a quattro, you just cant beat midnight drifting round the lanes in old v8 landrovers! i love the quattros on snow but there's always the worry of a big repair bill if it ends up in the hedge. god knows how many fences, hedges, signposts etc me and my mates have took out in the snow in landy's !

Makes me feel sick and dizzy LOL!!! :scared2:

I presume that cable was just there for safety? No tension in it? Pulled up at the same pace as the car?