28v6..

L1 HCS

Reaction score
Good Luck on Monday. I'll be thinking of you :icon_thumright:

Oh right
hairy.gif

Thanks Guys for all the Errr....."Personal touches" I'm really amazed how you guys figured it all out...

1/ Going for the Snip....:rolleyes:

2/that it was going to get "a little hairy"..... or rather lack of....:w00t:

3/ that the nurse was a beautiful Brunette that was going to show how to install Condoms...:hubbahubba:

4/ That TD must be a traitor and work for the competition "stocking condom machines" seeing as he's photographed the cat wearing the "Strawberry, slimline vibrator type!" and has a bigger Blue Van than my White Van... I guess that blue makes it easier to spot the condoms stuck to the side panels when he performs the extra special "tankslapper manoevres"...:rockwoot:

:lmfao:

Over all, thanks Guys..:salute: :salute: :beerchug:

All the best fella, hope it all works out ok :thumbsup:

Hee...Hee..Hee You'll never know ...Can you smell me from here? I'm absolutely bricking myself....

Good luck mate!!! Thats us both now not unemployed!!!!!

Thanks for all your good wishes, its much appreciated

.....but still very scary starting a new job, this one has a great deal of responsibility & pressure to it along with International travel... Alledgedly? I've heard this all before so time will tell....

A couple of things that are making me "brick" myself...:scared2:
I'm a "new business" sell & also an existing business seller... BUT not service, service you don't have a product to offer, It would be like me servicing all your cars for you for X , and the question back the way would be "Why should I let you service my cars? what makes you so different from say a Dealer?" that type of thing So this is a "newbie" for me.....

Also I did a presentation for the job, I went all out for it.. during the presentation I demonstrated where I thought I could get their business from and how I could increase it, to which the response was "I notice you're concentrating on new business alone... we'll need to keep an eye on that one and If that's the case we'd have to let you go ... as we need service work..."
That kinda put the wind up me as a hire and fire crowd... look for a reason etc.. already.

Then there was the standard ..."You'll be on three months probation.. after which you'll be brought back in and re evaluated" Surely if the guy is doing the job, then you let well alone i.e orders are flowing in? Not "You've got three months..." Kinda Ol' School that one surely?

Anyway, on the positive side I'm back, I'm earning and you never know... I just may buy another Audi yet....

Once again thanks for all your good wishes and support, it was much appreciated over a difficult time...( And now the proud moment, where I can tell the missus to "Get Down off me Back"...Yipppppeee!)

Cheers Guys & Gals:salute: :salute: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Well played with getting the job, I knew you would get something soon... hopefully Ming Blue will get off your back now... ;)

Sales is sales mate. Whether you're selling a product or a service ultimately you're selling yourself so just give it your all.

If they didn't think you were the best man for the job and you weren't up to it you wouldn't have got it.

Good luck fella.