EM TuningSky Insurance
    1st Gear

Status

The Hammond Crash - Top Gear Might Show It

Richard's crash to be shown on 'Top Gear' Friday January 5, 05:00 PM

High-velocity TV series Top Gear looks set to make a dramatic return to our screens on January 28 after Jeremy Clarkson confirmed that co-host Richard Hammond's near-fatal car crash will be shown.
    BBC chiefs have been deliberating for months whether to show the 288mph dragster smash that left Richard in a coma. But Jeremy said intense public interest in the popular presenter meant they had decided to show the footage.
    "Half the world wants to see the crash so I'm sure we will show it.
    I imagine we'll be using it in the first show," he revealed.
    The outspoken presenter added that his 37-year-old colleague was happy for the clip to be shown, as he cannot remember the moments leading up to the crash. "Richard has no idea what happened to him, so he will be as keen as everyone else to see it."
    Father-of-two Richard amazed doctors with his speedy recovery, and is returning to the studio alongside Jeremy and the team to film the new series. The fearless presenter has returned to normal life remarkably quickly, once again riding his 168mph motorbike, and even joking about his miraculous recovery.
    "Do you realise how annoyed I am that I've got no marks on me? Absolutely nothing at all, nothing for the pub. There are people who fall off their trikes at the age of four who've got better injuries than me. I've been through hell and I've got nothing to show for it except a chipped tooth! I'm gutted," he quips.
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/05012007/37...-top-gear.html
    What You Think? Should They Show It? or Not?

19's On Route - H&R Springs - RS4 Mirrors - Carbon Fibre Lip - Alpine Sounds + Incar Ipod - Porsche Exhausts - And Other Tricks
    **Coming Soon**

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Great stuff.

I think they should. Clearly the Hampster thinks they should so that's good enough for me!

One's thing for sure. If they do show it - which I reckon they ultimately will, the anti-brigade will have a bloomin fit!! lmao!
    '95 B5 A4 1.8 in need of some TLC - 2007 charity rally entry;Team J2-OH!

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    i think they should show it frankly
    Audi A6 2.4 Quattro SE Cashmere Grey
    Audi Allroad 2.5 tdi (180) Quattro Limited Edition Metalic Silver

1st Gear

Status
    Given that the Hamster wasn't permanently injured and has been quoted as saying he would like them to show it, that ticks all the ethical boxes for me and I think they shoud show it.
    A million-mile fall from grace; thank God we missed the ground