Is this over priced or what?

You're paying about £1500 too much but you'd pay that to put the body kit and wheels on it.

So if you were gonna buy a standard one and mod it you're better off buying this one.

It does look the dogs. Gangsta, Gansta!!!!!

Parkers guide would be around £9300 for a good and £7200 for a poor. However the mileage is very high, with an average of 10-12K a year, you would be expecting around 40-48K for a good price.

The car does look great, and as Smitch said those options would be dear, but it is never worth paying more than a car is worth.

The problem with things like the parkers guide is they are just a guide, and they're not a trade guide either. Some vehicles will sell well over book and some won't take anywhere near it, it depends on the spec and how the market is going at the time.

Best thing to do is get on the Auto Trader website and see what people want for them, the prices will vary across the country but if you're willing to travel you might save yourself a fair few hundred quid.

The reason i would be cautious of that ad and motor, if you had a decent looking car like that would you park it next to a white transit van and take pics or would you park it up on its own and take some stunning pics of it, dodgy i reckon

Onlyme said:
The reason i would be cautious of that ad and motor, if you had a decent looking car like that would you park it next to a white transit van and take pics or would you park it up on its own and take some stunning pics of it, dodgy i reckon

I know what you mean, but some people just don't think that far.

I if i was tempted I would really study everything before parting with cash, just doesnt add up in my eyes, describes it as stunning and then posts only two naff pics

Looks good to me. Remember thats just the asking price; it may be worth viewing if not too far and putting in a cheeky offer (hardly a good time to be selling cars right now) ;)