Votes: 37 64.9%
  • Both ways

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
downloads%5CRussell_brand_12.JPG

1st time I saw this guy he was presenting MTV Dance and I though he was a knob... now he is everywhere....but is funny or just a buffoon? :think:

imo as much as I hate to say it he is one of the funniest guys on telly right now regularly makes me laugh out loud

This guy is by far the biggest ***** on the telly at the moment

Him and Noel Fielding from The Mighty Boosh were hilarious on that Christmas quiz thing with Jimmy Carr the other week.

I think he's top, he's not one of these comedians that just tells jokes that some team has written for him he's genuinely funny.

If a litlle f*cked up, but hey, we've all got issues.......

Love him. :wub: He's brilliant at stand-up and his radio show is funny, although not so keen on his tv shows so for those of you who have only seen him on TV or in the papers, I can understand your animosity. Strange that it mostly comes from men though! ;)

I've never thought anything he did was funny, that said I don't watch his progs much cause IMO the guy's just an overhyped bell end.

What's the matter with you lot?!?!?!?!? :uhm:

He's quality!!! :arco:

:shrug:
I thought this would be the reaction which is why i did the poll I guess if you follow his tabloid antics its easy to dislike him but imo he is just a naturally funny geeza

He does sound like a cross between Dot Cotton and Albert Steptoe though...

dot_cotton_150_150x180.jpg
brambellwil.jpg

he is a f ing fud! i would use one of my ten bullets on him for sure!!!

smelly **** wa*k!

I saw his ball bags when they were travelling, i stood on them and squashed them, for I is a swine

saw him on soccer am before that I would of said fool but hes a talented bloke with big hair

I thought he was a ***** on that MTV chat show, but then saw him do stand up and hate to admit that he is uniquely funny. But I'm sure the tabloids have got it spot on (as usual). Thought he was good on the secret policemans ball (as well as Natalie Imbruglia).
He is totally overexposed of course so can't see him lasting long, not the sort of style that can be reinvented. Just shows how desperate the media is for anything talented and different.
You really want to save those 10 bullets for the likes of Pete Doherty and Paris Hilton (5 each should do it). Obviously the drugs don't work, as the no talent, pointless media ****** is still alive, how come it's only the talented that manage to overdose properly?

Completely agree with him being a tit on that MTV show but now my opinions have changed- He is a genuinely funny weirdo but I do think he needs the right sort of programme to be funny-

Nice to appreciate a weirdo, 'xciting!!!

He's just not funny. Not at all. From what I've heard his main line is going on about his gonads. He's just a fad (for some unknown reason to me) that'll pass before long. Or am I just getting old.....?

Gotta say I'm a fan, he's excellent on BB Big Mouth. I wasn't too keen on his own show though and the way he's been launched into the limelight is a bit OTT.