Dance Music Old Skool Stuff

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you have heard of this stuff but I chased up these CD's on eBay and bought the set for 80 quid, despite the fact they are nearly 10 years old.
roll_retroofhouse.jpg

This is my favourite volume
These CD's (vols 1-4) are the absolute ******** for anyone who likes the classic house when it was actually individual, not the generic **** you hear today.

Poor old Tony is now deceased but was one of the greatest house dj's IMO

HAd this on tape years ago!!!!

awesome sets from all of them!!!!
also had the early oakenfold stuff, the perfecto album and the likes.

the Global Undeground series has never let me down yet and it was yer man who started the series off:o.k:

Got em all, Tony De Vit RIP, he was a don.

you wouldn't believe how long I had been looking for these CD's... literally years. When they came up on eBay i had to get them, got into a bidding war with someone else but HAD to have them so just put in a bid of about 100 quid and got them for 87ish in the end. All perfect condition, the cases are a bit worn but the CD's are A1

I'm a bit sad, i got into a bidding war on ebay for a flyer from a rave i went to in 91 and paid £8 for it. I threw away 1000's when i was about 19, they're probably worth a bomb now.

A4Quattro said:
These CD's (vols 1-4) are the absolute ******** for anyone who likes the classic house when it was actually individual, not the generic **** you hear today.

Any chance of a copy? ;)

smitch said:
Got em all, Tony De Vit RIP, he was a don.
Was just about to say pretty much the same thing. One of the true pioneers of the dance music scene, and one of the few people to produce credible music. RIP - still sadly missed.

*wanders off humming The Dawn*

Regards,

Rob.

A4Quattro said:
, not the generic **** you hear today.

Only if you listen to radio one

There is still some quality music to be found being banged out in the clubs in london :yes:

jimmi said:
There is still some quality music to be found being banged out in the clubs in london :yes:

Went to Dusted at Canvas a couple of weeks back, cracking night, shame i had to work sunday though. :wacko: