G mail invite

Davidb67

Reaction score
is anyone able to send me an invite to google mail please?
PM me if you have a "spare" invite.
TIA

i'll send you one, where do you want me to send it to?

Me an all I have loads left so if anyone wants one.... PM with your email address!

Its a free email account, like Hotmail or Yahoo, but a lot better. You need an invite to join from someone who already has an account.

not new to me, but i didn't want a gmail account as you can't delete email from it - it stays there permanently. having a 1GB mailbox isn't exactly revolutionary anymore today either.

madvw said:
not new to me, but i didn't want a gmail account as you can't delete email from it - it stays there permanently. having a 1GB mailbox isn't exactly revolutionary anymore today either.

I see you are overtly enammered with Gmail then! i think i'll give it a miss, I don't EVER use webmail, pop3 only for me, much more secure.

A4Quattro said:
what is this?

Sounds like something to do with Gangsta rappers.

50wankster6jy.jpg

Fo sho mo fo, they look the bizzle!

What a couple of weapons.

silver75 said:
I can just imagine the mum shouting "get ovaaa ere fer ya tea naaaw boy!" what a lovely couple of citizens these two seem to be

A4Quattro said:
I can just imagine the mum shouting "get ovaaa ere fer ya tea naaaw boy!" what a lovely couple of citizens these two seem to be

they must be his reading glasses...

silver75 said:

makin bare paperz :cool:

He's on the phone to his little brother apologising for nicking his 'game of life' money and the guns from his toybox.

I also notice they have taken this picture against the wheel of some sort of **** Hyundai, probably dumped there by someone who realised what car he was actually in and came to his senses.

silver75 said:
stop playa hatin :)

yep,some people just can't stand it when another white brother makes it.

Please, someone drop them in Brixton after midnight so we can all have a laugh.