wife passed her test

tracer

'96 a4 1.8 se
Reaction score
just trying to get used to the fact that my wife now drives the car too. got up this morning and the car was gone :ohmy: took a couple of seconds til it sunk in that she had it. phew.

my first trip out in the passenger seat was yesterday, she is a good driver but its just wierd for me.

dont think i will ever get the gf on my policy lol dont think she would like to drive my car's in fear of damaging it!

My wife has been on my insurance since i got the car 3 years ago and not once driving it in case i blame her for my curbed alloys :box:

There's a Mrs Bainsy???

intrigued... Had always assumed you were young free and single rather than under the thumb like the rest of us..

Well if having your cork cut off 2 weeks ago counts as a Mrs rather than a Mr yes i have a Mrs

mine jumps at the chance of having a go in mine but I have to tell her no from time to time,the trouble is she likes to be sitting in the back seat of the car in front (well it seems like that)

aye, but its great for this time of year though, i am no longer the designated driver who has to stick to soft drinks!!! yey! :beerchug:

Boydie said:
dont think i will ever get the gf on my policy lol dont think she would like to drive my car's in fear of damaging it!

My wifes on my policy but never drives it, or should I say very arely drives it for the same reason!

The other bonus is that having her added to it has dropped my insurance :)

J.

marriedblonde said:
My wifes on my policy but never drives it, or should I say very arely drives it for the same reason!

The other bonus is that having her added to it has dropped my insurance :)

J.

Same situation over here, actually, my wife(GF at the time) use to take the S3 to work and park it in the office carpark, in awe of her colleagues and supervisors lol. Then I put those 19" Porsche wheels on, and told her not to go any where near kerbs, so she kerbed the front 2 in a space of a week, hasn't driven it much since haha, which is good for me. :superman: