• Liverpool

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
After Chelsea's jammyness against Everton yesterday I think the title is going to end up in West London again.... :(

Christ! Silver I thought you were serious there and asking who would win the AS.net award for a mo...:keule: :lmfao:

Don't really know much about footie but i was in a West Ham supporters pub with my mates last night and it ******* went off when they beat Man U.

Some quality chants going on as well.

silver75 said:
After Chelsea's jammyness against Everton yesterday I think the title is going to end up in West London again.... :(

Cant really say jammyness asw the 2 goals were amazing. Even though im a united man and hope they can win it

smitch said:
i was in a West Ham supporters pub with my mates last night...Some quality chants going on as well.

ld0401001kkk.jpg

Hope the hammers fans dont get to used to it as they are still going down lol Curbishley or not

Man U for me; they've been relentless. Chelsea have looked a bit flaky at times (as Saturday showed) and have scraped a few results. Man U have looked a lot more solid and dangerous. I put Sunday's result down to the lift teams always seem to get with a new manager. Aston Villa will get caned next week.

One vote for liverpool! Get in! Cant believe people are already drunk at this hour..

Aaaaah, football banter.

The best way to start an argument.

yeh.. so dont your west ham mates give you any gip about being gay, and hanging out with smackheads, prossies and hairdressers? :think:

No, cos i don't hang out with prossies. Ex smack heads and hairdressers granted cos there's nothing wrong with that and i'm not gay.

But on the other hand they would stripe you up for publicly announcing that you fancy transexuals.

Why have you bothered with Arsenal or Liverpool?

Its going to be close between Utd and Chels though

silver75 said:
jokes man theres nothing wrong with being gay :beerchug:

I know there isn't, that's why i always stick up for em. You are what you are, no hiding from it. I always suspect the seriously anti gay people, they're usually the ones that have got something to hide.