Dont laff but...

unkle

Beer God
Reaction score
Anyone know any Golf forums that are as good as AS.net?

http://www.google.com/ type golf forums into the bit where the cursor is flashing and then hit ( not with your head ) search, and then as if by magic the little men inside your computer will put a load of search findings onto your computer screen, I dont know how they do it ( the little men inside our computers ) but they are really fast unless they are called dial up as they are too busy drinking tea and take there time in searching for you, think of these little dial up men as council workers and the other little men that are called broad band as city slickers selling stocks and shares.

I hope this has helped you and if you have any other computer issues please feel free to ask.

Onlyme said:
http://www.google.com/ type golf forums into the bit where the cursor is flashing and then hit ( not with your head ) search, and then as if by magic the little men inside your computer will put a load of search findings onto your computer screen, I dont know how they do it ( the little men inside our computers ) but they are really fast unless they are called dial up as they are too busy drinking tea and take there time in searching for you, think of these little dial up men as council workers and the other little men that are called broad band as city slickers selling stocks and shares.

I hope this has helped you and if you have any other computer issues please feel free to ask.

made me laugh man

TDI-line said:
What golf are you getting Unkle?

Got a met black 5 door GTI with 18" monzas and a couple of extras, amazing, handles very well, most of the hype is deserved....

Drinks V-Power like a council workman drinks tea however....

I'll post some pics when Ive cleaned it, also the cheeky barstewards only gave me half a tank of petrol when I picked it up:

"yeah, they all come like that nowdays mate"