Thank me...

Is this some sort of half breed joke that normal people don't get????

:wtf:

What mental hospital did you say you were in again.. I missed that:uhm:

:sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike:

:scared2: :scared2: :scared2:

Looking at the location of said mad man i'd say Broadmoor. :sadlike:

You better watch young fella ..you are making a mock of somebodies hard work to make this site what it is ......please do not thank me for this !!

And please stop posting lies on the threads about BMWs you know they are ***** and so do we..if you need help go to .....www.iamawankerbmwdriver.com

rickparmar said:
think someone been licking the wallpaper this morning lol:uhm:

Well i done the windows, thanking you thanking me thank you :jester:

I only have a 20gb hard drive Neversaydie and at the moment its full to bursting :blownose: no ill have to pass

neversaydie said:
Rev Head I think you need help too check out this... revsuckscokhead.com it will show you how to give anal sex to men properly with the use of lube you $unt ;)

:p

Me thinks George Michaels slave bitch has serviced you once to often there amigo.. and has been givin' you to much "Wet Willy" as its all gone to your head...:rolleyes: :doctor:

Me thinks Nadia's more your type :blow: :rock: ;)

28v6 said:
Me thinks George Michaels slave bitch has serviced you once to often there amigo.. and has been givin' you to much "Wet Willy" as its all gone to your head...:rolleyes: :doctor:

Me thinks Nadia's more your type :blow: :rock: ;)

lmao you will make my day 28V6 if you dress up for me but I want your lipstick put on akwardly and you must have stubble too! ;)

Me thinks now this leads to Revs Thread I'll show you mine if you show me yours...;)

Oh! and regards the lipstick... only if your into bite marks, to the extent of "Bobbit":scared2: :puke:

Now, whos got that NeverSayDie Button..:search: mines ain't workin Feck!!!:banghead: :happy:

neversaydie i think i have photo that may just be of intrest to you of 28v

NO i sneaked up to your house saturday night like a paparatsey and with my long lens took the picture through your window, is it you or 28v, because whoever it is is scaring me and my dog