FYI

Rev-head

Reaction score
Received from Trading Standards

If you receive a phone call on your mobile from any person, saying
that, he or she is a company engineer, or telling that they're checking your
mobile line, and you have to press #90 or #09 or any other number.
End this call immediately without pressing any numbers. There is a fraud company
using a device that once you press #90 or #09 they can access your "SIM"
card and make calls at your expense. Forward this message to as many
colleagues, relatives and friends as you can, to stop it.
>

Force Communications Centre

theres loadsa these scams going around... :mad:

Also if anyone comes to your front door asking to see your **** DO NOT show it to them, it's a scam!! They just want to see your ****!!!

I feel so foolish, if only i'd heard of this a week ago....

smitch said:
Also if anyone comes to your front door asking to see your **** DO NOT show it to them, it's a scam!! They just want to see your ****!!!

Actually... well....err IT WAS ME!!:blush::redface: and I'll let you into a little secret......IT WASN'T PRETTY, IN FACT IT WAS F£CKIN' HUUUUUUUGGGGEE,:ohmy: :ohmy: :puke: Ugly, plukey thing with remains of Klinker in the crack....YYYYEEEEUUUCCKKK!!!:puke2::sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike: :sadlike:

:jester: :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

smitch said:

They could have a look at my **** as im sure my piles are about to pop out again, and perhaps they could push them back up in time for christmas :yahoo:

Aaaaah, the old rectal prolapse. Never a pretty occurance....

Onlyme said:
I dont want him to enter just push them back up

Is that not one and the same??? Curing two faults with one err... Push maybe?:doctor: ;)

28v6 i dont mind him pushing them back up with a stick or a shovel but i dont want him stuffing his ho hum up me bum