New S3 on track!

was crap...just a lesson on trackday driving using the S3 but no review
competition to win one though

I apologies to those who wasted 5 minutes of their life watching 5th gear, it was CRAP!, the show is crap, and as Voorhees suggested, it was a lesson for beginners to trackdays, nothing to showoff the abilities of the car at all... what a waste!

am sick of 5th gear, its a car show, not to show the public, videos of people wanting a job, and we dont want to buy toys, we want to see cars, and reviews agaahga

was really excited about the S3, so excited 2 of my mates rang to say put 5th on, to see the S3, but it didnt even do anything :(

there is an Orange S3 outside my work near Hatfields, London, SE1.

Cant help thinking its trying to compete against the Ford Focus ST...

Still lovely car though, actually I wouldnt mind having a test drive in the new Ford ST either, will be up for a new car in August but I think I may be keeping in the BMW camp for now so have a 330d (earlier model) 335d Coupe test drive booked up.

Something about watching vicky butler-henderson powersliding a gt3 that makes 5-10 minuites of it worthwhile. :w00t:

But agreed the rest of it is utter *****.

Yep, I too got all excited when I saw that they were going to feature the new S3. And when they finally got round to giving it a spin...what a load of garbage! I'll be amazed if 5th Gear gets comissioned for another series.

total crap imo - what the **** do i care if some muppet drove to mongolia in a diahatsu (spelling?)

and the S3 was a total let down

hope the hamster gets back to work asap - top gear is SOOOOO much better

I was looking for a 'feedback' section or something on the website so I could let them know how gash the show is.

Nothing there though........ I suppose there is a reason for that!

Ess_Three said:
Isn't 5th Gear ****?
That Lovejoy idiot...OK on Soccer AM...utterly **** on cars.
Stick to football Tim...

What a crap show...

Such a strange one as hes a talented bloke but can't seem to make it doing anything else other than footie

The only fans of the show are the cooking oil manufacturers

would Audi have given an S3 in the hope of getting it reviewed by tiff or would of fifth gear had to buy it for the competition?