Baaaaaaaaaa humbug

from audi? you're looking at the fat end of a grand. I understand they fit a new flywheel when changing the clutch.

Clutch for my S3 was around 155 quid, new release bearing is around 40 quid, and I reckon labour should be under £200. Or if you have mates rates, then it should be nearer £100, if they are proper friends, they should do it for free, and you buy them a pub lunch haha.

Ok got a call from garage needs clutch , some thing else(cant remeber) and it needs a new fly wheel(its a dual something????) basicly it cant be skimmed , so the total comes in at £700! (inc VAT)
Only thing the guys says is hes only charging me 4.5 hours labour cause , al the other things have been noticed when its split down so its work he would have to do any way ! just a right scunner this close to xmas !

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy::ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Want me to make it worse?;)

You could have no job, no money and a clutch to be replaced, as it stands just now you have a job..But still no money and no car..Feck! Don't think I could even scounge up 7p to donate to the bill at the mo.. :blow::lmfao:

Never mind it will get better:blackrs4: :thrashi:

I can't find any lucky white heather but found this....

big_booty_dancers_uvp.gif

Well hope you told the family and friends they are not getting xmas presents this year .......car come first !!!

Glad to here you are on the road