hi im new

waynehiscock

Reaction score
hi im new
im 19 and live in wiltshire

i drive a audi A3 turbo sport
everyone says its a grandads car but i have always luved audis since my dad owned a quattro sport damm that was fast.

only owned my audi a week and it aint got off to agud start. already had a puncture. and there damm expensive tyres

i use to own a corsa.

i wanna start to modify my audi but mr ins man says nooooooooooooooo. lol

where u from
neone from round this area

Hi Wayne!

Grandads car... are they mad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Bad luck with the puncture... yeah they are expensive - what tyres you got on there?

What modifications do you want to make ??

[ QUOTE ]
MO-S3 said:
Yeah man whats with the name ?? wayne-his-**** ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey - make the new guy feel welcome before taking the p*** /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
waynehiscock said:

then when i get the ok from ins man i start on the engine. my aim is to get 230bhp by the time im 21

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Wayne,

To be honest, no, not without spending a ****** fortune. Just save the money that you would spend on the mods and trade it for an S3 add chip 250 BHP+

That's my opinion anyway but i doubt you would get that power without serious mods.

Jon.

Wayne, is that the M8 that bought the Golf 1.8T? and now you going to thrash his **** cos your cars lighter and quicker?...............unless he's modded it of course.

Did he mention that the S3 from France was a left hooker as well!!?

Welcome on board buddy, good to see the membership is growing!

As for an A3 being a grandads car...what the ****? It is a quick car that happens to be a bit safe..that is like saying an RS4 is a people carrier!!!

this is the exhaust i want
627_4959132.jpg