Euro Car Chase Movies...

Justincredible

Reaction score
Am I alone in thinking the 1998 movie Ronin, staring Robert De Niro and Jean Reno, was one of the best European car chase flicks ever???

If not...bring me up to speed. (no pun intended)

I love me some good car chase flicks.

1)The italian job (the original) for the minis and the opening scene of a lambo been driven through the alps
2) I know its not a car chase but the whole of "LeMans".

Ronin was really good, but they sped up some of the chase scenes which made them look ****.

What about Wacky Races?!?!?!?

Not really a "Movie" but, every episode of the Dukes of Hazzard... I love that show!!!!

Ever wonder how they shoehorned uncle Jessie into the General though? :racer:

OutLore said:
Not really a "Movie" but, every episode of the Dukes of Hazzard... I love that show!!!!

Ever wonder how they shoehorned uncle Jessie into the General though? :racer:

God Bless the Dukes Of Hazard!!! I grew up watching that show. (might be part of whats wrong with me now...lol)

Actualy...the Dukes of Hazard Move (staring Johnny Knoxville and Jessica Simpson) was a great driving movie with tons of old school muscle cars.

With reguards to Uncle Jessie...nothing a oxycetaline torch and a mig welder cant handle. lol

A couple of French flicks called TAXI & TAXI II. Some comical scene's in those although they are subtitled. I'm not a big fan of subtitled films but I thought these worth the watch taking into consideration they not to be seriously taken.

I agree Taxi 1 & 2 were great films even though they were subtitled well worth watching .Not to be confused with the new taxi movie out last year which was sh*t