One of your members got owned...

Justincredible

Reaction score
I'll let the thread speak for itself...

I applogize in advance for the import hate...but come on...its a Mustange site and this member of yours come over and started a load of crap.

But if you read past the loads of BS...you'll see what a dirty little troll "petespug" is.

It gets really good and the truth comes out around page 15 and 16. Be sure to check the links and info the Mustang guys found on little "Pete"

See the next post....

Here ya go guys....

Im sure this guy does not represent the majority of Audi owners.

Like I said in the previous post...Its a thread Petespug started on our Mustang site...he came over to start a fight and he got owned in the end.

It starts out a little slow...buy by page 3...he's coming off with some crazy stuff...then by page 15 and 16, the truth about him comes out and since then, he has yet to show his face again.

Enjoy...

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/1-vt9614.html?postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

a flame war, what fun

Have to admit, it was a comedy moment on page 13, where our british lad so bravely poking the mustang anthill with a big stick, had to admit he drives a 1.9tdi with 176k on the clock..

not sure anyone really got 'owned' though.

Isnt there a vette quite a long way up the list of stig's lap times?

yep just got to that bit!! hahahaha!!!

Mercifully, Mr JustIncredible, most folks here are enthusiasts - and while we have a wide range of car preferences, ages and almost certainly a wide range of driving skills, we are enthusiasts - so i would hope we (usually) have respect for other enthusiasts who appreciate their cars, even if they are not what we would choose..

I've never driven a mustang, but wouldnt mind the opportunity.. til then i'll stick to what I have!

Bascule said:
Mercifully, Mr JustIncredible, most folks here are enthusiasts - and while we have a wide range of car preferences, ages and almost certainly a wide range of driving skills, we are enthusiasts - so i would hope we (usually) have respect for other enthusiasts who appreciate their cars, even if they are not what we would choose..

I've never driven a mustang, but wouldnt mind the opportunity.. til then i'll stick to what I have!
No disrespect to the Audi or the people on this forum (with the exception of Mr. Pete). We too are enthusiasts...

As stated before..."he poked an ant hill with a big stick".

I cant say we are as tolerant as you demonstrate yourself to be.

I apologize for using your forum as a means to expose this subject.

Let it also be known that Im almost certain that he (Pete) does not represent the typical character of this forum as well.

Respectfully

Justin

That lot want to grow up / get out a bit more.

That thread was 18 pages long, even we can't manage that between the BNP, pope and Imogen threads all put together!!!:banghead:

lol, that thread is quite funny

please fall asleep driving!! then you could hit a wall at a high speed in your uber great audi and die..

never heard of him. mostly this site is of enthusiasts. and for the record i love high capacity 2 valve v8's with a big f**k off supercharger and always will :thumbsup: not sure if i like it more than quattro thankfully i'm lucky i don't have to decide and have one of each an ol' buick v8 and a biturb quattro

cheers

Dummi

dummi said:
never heard of him. mostly this site is of enthusiasts. and for the record i love high capacity 2 valve v8's with a big f**k off supercharger and always will :thumbsup: not sure if i like it more than quattro thankfully i'm lucky i don't have to decide and have one of each an ol' buick v8 and a biturb quattro

cheers

Dummi

Flash git..... :moa:

i cant speak for everybody here but i am proud to be American

amer_pride_button_god.jpg

Dont the yanks just crack you up though? :) :)

I might just sign up on that website for a laugh to do a bit of baiting. :eyebrows:

Looks like fun, what do you reckon Co55ie????

wtf is this 'owned' stuff? Some people have far too mcuh time on their hands. From what I skimmed, a great debate all round.

Geordie Mike said:
wtf is this 'owned' stuff? Some people have far too mcuh time on their hands. From what I skimmed, a great debate all round.
It wasnt the Mustang bashing or the "Audi is better" stuff that burned him.
We all know you cant win an arguement over opinions...

It was the fact that a few of our members did a search of his user name and found out that he has a nasty habit of soliciting sex online and that most of his racing credintals were false.

I belive if you read through pages 13 and up...you'll find the links our members posted with respect to Petes online habits.

but mustangs are crap in comparasin to their german and japanese rivals are they not?

sam_20vturbo said:
but mustangs are crap in comparasin to their german and japanese rivals are they not?
The Mustang will never ever be able to compete with the German and Japanese performance and luxury cars....
The level of enginerring is just light years beyond the Mustang in all aspects.
Anyone who says other wise is wrong...
The Shelby GT500 was a horrible attempt by Ford to close this gap.
You find that 95% of most Mustang owners agree that Ford took a step backwards with the GT500 as compared to the 03-04 Cobras with their IRS and lighter chassis.
The GT500 is pretty much a fat pig with gobs of HP and torque.

But its kind of like comparing apples and oranges. (Mustangs to Imports)

Nobody over here buys a Mustang to go road racing or for luxury. Its more of an image and shear HP and Torque thing.
Its hard to explain...Its just a "muscle car thing"

The Mustang always was and will most likely always be a unsophisitcated, straight line racer. But thats ok with me.:)

sam_20vturbo said:
Thats not the point. He came onto our website just to start stuff with us. We are enthusiasts just like all of you are. We just enjoy a different car. It's not what's better or what's worse. It's what we enjoy, and he decided to be a jerkoff. Each side has advantages, and each side has disadvantages, but why just randomly bash on us for what we enjoy?

Unfortunately we don't have many long straight roads without lots of speed cameras on them in England!

I do like the old muscle cars ie El Camino, Dodge Charger etc. (anything with a big V8 basically :drool: )

From some angles i like the new Mustang as well but they've got to have the quad headlights and the stripes!!!

smitch said:
Unfortunately we don't have many long straight roads without lots of speed cameras on them in England!

I do like the old muscle cars ie El Camino, Dodge Charger etc. (anything with a big V8 basically :drool: )

From some angles i like the new Mustang as well but they've got to have the quad headlights and the stripes!!!

I personly dont like the new Mustang....I dont know what it is, but it just dont do anything for me. Then again...I dont like alot of the new cars out there. Go figure.

I like the 1979-1995 models. And of course the 1965-1970 too.

seems to me you like the old pushrod 5.0 over the modular 4.6. I like the new Mustangs, but they need to be put on a diet.

cricket said:
seems to me you like the old pushrod 5.0 over the modular 4.6. I like the new Mustangs, but they need to be put on a diet.

I like the body of the 99-04 Mustangs...I just dont care for that OHC engine at all.

I've kicked around the idea of swaping a pushrod engine into a late model...but they are still too pricey for me.

I'll stick with my SN and Fox:happy:

I love the sn-95, just somethin about the lines of it, but I love the fox for the weight. I do like the 99-04 for the added performance of the 4.6, and will prob end up going with that when I get rid of my little wimpy sixer. I love your sn though. Thing is awesome.

Here you guys go...

This is what its all about with the Mustang.

Why worry about going around curves when you can do this all day long and win money doing it if your slick enough.

This is a vid of a 1988 Mustang Coupe with a bored and stroked 5.0 Liter engine (347 cubic inches) and a little nitrous and a set of "small" slicks.
Also...this guy is probably one of the best 5 speed drivers over here.

I hope this sheds some light onto our side of things.

Enjoy.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/stroker/1/49a6f666-d3d5-4e19-832d-981501616254.htm

BTW...I do realize this is an Audi site. I have no intentions of trying to convert you away from your cars...Im just posting this vid as an example of what we love and our perspective of things.

cricket said:
He came onto our website just to start stuff with us. We are enthusiasts just like all of you are...

....this petebug guy has only posted 3/4 times on here so if he got "owned" or started **** with you it has **** all to do with us.

What going on here then !!!..........push push shove shove......This Guy has posted here four times so no way can you put him and here in the same context....sounds like he was out of his depth on your site

allot new members on this thread you guys should post on the hello section .........lol

silver75 said:
....this petebug guy has only posted 3/4 times on here so if he got "owned" or started **** with you it has **** all to do with us.

Please refer to post #10 in this thread...

We know he has nothing to do with you and this site.

However he (pete) did lead us here and we thought it fitting to let you know that one of your members (who its discovered is unactive here) was a tool.

Since then...We've now met some intersting new people and are interested in sharing our car interest with you and vice versa.

Pete is old news.

We had no clue he only posted 4 times over here. He was telling us to go read the boards over here to find out more about his Audi. I'm not putting him in the classification or anything with all of you guys.