No Rice meet.......

smitch

Reaction score
Any of you guys gonna be going to the no rice VW meet at fleet services next week???

Got down there last month, loads of top cars, seen a few of em in various Dub mags.....

Well worth a look.

its the 2nd wednesday of every month, so it'll be the 13th, and I will be there !

cool found thread!
I'll be there too, got out of work meeting Phew!!!

be there at 8.30 ish, leavin barnet at 7.30

Would be good to have more than 2 audis this time, look out for an tarmac scrapping silver a4 cos that'll be me.

I'll be there
Not sure on which way to go to miss the traffic, what is the M25 around Heathrow like I'm coming from Barnet

I don't know about coming from barnet but from near brighton there was no traffic last time i came up.

I'm hoping to get there for 8.30 ish traffic depending
Nate is also coming up in his RS too

Looking forward to see what goes on there and have a perv at some cool VW's

Theres some awesome cars there, never seen so many vws in one place. Everyones really friendly too.

Looking forward to seeing the RS's :jump:

Can't make it now. Got to help a mate move some sofas.:(

Might spin down in the pick up if i've got time though, was a good turn out last month.

Was average this month, had a good run there and back though. Got pushed along by an S4 on the way back.
Was good meeting you marmite :salute: and good seeing the rs4 olly, no sign of you though.

Good to see you too..
Sorry I had to run..shame didn't come over to you sooner

There was some great cars there and really good atmosphere

RAndomjim...Like your car buddy I looked around it but you weren't around very taste full styling!!

Won't make next month but I bet summer is great

marmite said:
Good to see you too..
Sorry I had to run..shame didn't come over to you sooner

There was some great cars there and really good atmosphere

RAndomjim...Like your car buddy I looked around it but you weren't around very taste full styling!!

Won't make next month but I bet summer is great

Thanks dude was trying to make it as tasteful as possible.

We can swap if you like? :w00t:

Was a lot better last month couldnt park last time it was packed. Think we're gonna give it a miss until late spring now. Still not many audis

Shame really there is not An monthly Audi meet somewhere
There was about 6 Audis there but no one was near them

I was loving the S3 with the B6 S4 rims

Yea that looked wicked. Was a nice s3 on porsche rims last time. Did you see the old skool s4? had its bonnet up

Maybe we should start up a monthly audi meet.

Ollys the man for the job..????
I took the guy with the old S4 for a blast in mine up the M3, nice guy
his S4 is the old Audi 100 shape wasn't it or you talkin about another car

Yea thats the one, me and my mate had a bit of fun with him on the m3. It was quick. 2.2 turbo?

wow, i did look out for you guys but i didnt see any audi's, but to be fair I wasn't walking around a lot, I was hanging around the van of voodoo motorsports having a few chats with the guys, it was too cold to move around !

2nd wednesday of every month, so it will be Jan 11th