I want to tell the world

Anito

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm going to ask something that might not be very popular, but here goes.

Since parting company with my beloved S4 it seems no one is too interested in the word 'accountability'. what I mean is that I've written to Audi UK & Audi Germany to ask why they treated me so poorly and ultimately walked away from the problems with my car. I have also written to the finance company and the BVLA, same story.

All i'm getting is (a very predicatable) stone wall of 'we don't want to talk about it'

The problem is I want to talk about it. I want to know why and I want a whole lot more fairness. At the end of the day I am several £000 out of pocket and i'm not happy. It wouldn't be so bad if I now hated the cars, but I don't I love them just as much.

So, onto telling the world. Any good suggestions about who I can write to who will help me with my cause or at the very least get Audi to pay attention?

Thanks folks.

I would honestly try emailing Auto Express

I had similar sorts of experiences with a car manufacturer and you wouldnt believe just how fast these companies can move when the low levels of service they often provide are featured in a national magazine.

So far i've e-mailed:

BBC watchdog
Are we being served
Top Gear
which
Trading standards
BMW !
Mercedes Benz !

I'll try AutoExpress. Cheers

Anito said:
So far i've e-mailed:

BBC watchdog
Are we being served
Top Gear
which
Trading standards
BMW !
Mercedes Benz !

I'll try AutoExpress. Cheers

:iagree: :sign_unfair: at the end of the day not as if u bought a ford ka, its a high spec audi here, big money, sounds to me very bad after sales, hope u eventually get things sorted m8 :rolleyes:

Auto Express really got their teeth stuck in on my behalf.

I hope you get the matters resolved , in my experience it seems that many of these companies policies are setup especially to make resolving any problem big or small as awkward as possible.

What was the problem with the vehicle????

That's bad mate.

The problem is once one of the staff brands you to the rest of the team as a trouble maker then no one is willing to help whether you're right or wrong.

I'll always fight my customers corner and personally get involved with the manufacturers if i believe that they are being hard done by but if my MD has made his mind up that someone is being what he regards as overly fussy then they've had it. The manufacturer will always side with the dealer principle cos it's gonna save them money if they can get out of doing work. Sometimes we just give a refund cos someone has just been branded a trouble maker from day one and the view is that once the faults have been rectified they will continue to look for faullts and make a big issue out of minor niggles. That vehicle will just go back into stock, have the snags sorted and be outed to some other poor *******

I'm not by any means saying that that is the right attitude or aggreeing with how you have been treated but from my experience that is what happens a lot of the time.

It must be horrible for the customer but i see it every day.

As far as trading standards go as long as the dealer isn't refusing to fix the faults there's nothing you can do. As long as the vehicle is fit for it's purpose i e driveable then they don't have to give a refund. If you do get a refund you've done pretty well.