mosque

A4Quattro said:
TBO this thread and the general mood on this forum with regards to religion bores me, and its now getting ******* stupid.

I couldn't see the link between christianity the jews and germany, maybe i fell asleep when that bit was mentioned. if there is some sort of link then i apologise, my knowledge of history is not complete or all-encompassing. I will accept i am wrong if indeed I am.

Thanks for your time... this thread sucks.

yep your wrong seeya :bye:

What Im saying is just as jews would be silly to blame all christians for the acts of the nazis in germany it is wrong for Indians to blame all muslims for the acts of the Pakistanis.

I wonder if there is going to be a thread were somebody is not going to fall out with someone and it is not about what god you have a vested interest in

Harmony :sm4:

Why is it that religion is the cause of all evil?

Wouldn't we all be better off if there wasn't such power exerted over billions of people by outmoded, out dated and illogical statements?

No god created this world. It is a piece of rock orbiting a star that has an atmosphere that supports life. The fact that we're here is all about evolution.

Ask any scientist about how the earth was formed or how we came to be here and they'll give you facts. Ask any religioius leader from any faith and they'll give you a load of nonsense and some half-baked 'chinese-whispered' myth that's been passed down from generation to generation.

Hundreds of years ago people put their faith in various gods or deities because they couldn't rationally understand floods/famines/whatever and thought that they must have upset whichever god they prayed to. Religion is built on fear. If you want to believe in something, believe in yourself.

The only good thing (IMO) wrapped up in religion are the moral values. These are the only thing to have any relevance in this modern world. :thumbsup:

pimpeda3 you are a f**king ignorant fool!.. I'm a Hindu before you go off on one of your rants about what you know.

You can go through all the history books and quote massacres all you like, nearly all religions have been involved in massacres at some point in time. However, I'm not going to blame my Muslim co-worker personally for what someone in his religion did a thousand years ago.

I would really want my kids to learn about Islam, and all the other religions there is no harm in that.

And your wrong in the mass hatred between Hindus and Muslims... There are millions of Muslims in India, living peacefully within the large Hindu communities. Again, in this country you will find pockets Hindu or Muslim people who do hate each other. But these people are normally ignorant wannabe thugs who walk around in "gangs" and think they are at war with the other religion. The majority of normal, hard working Hindu's do not have this hatred of Muslims that you describe.

These religion topics are getting really boring now, and I just can believe how many narrow minded and ignorant people there are on this forum.

silver75 said:
errr yes I do and the majority of muslims in the world have **** all to do with sikhs or hindus

well that reply to JPO's question clearly proves that you don't. i think your knowledge and experiance is more with 'european' muslims (ie greek, cypriot, turkish etc etc).

ASIAN mulims (ie pakistani, bengali, arabs, indian etc etc) is a different story. and they DO have a lot to do with sikhs and hindus.

silver75 said:
sorry, but I have absolutly nothing to learn, your grieviance is with muslims in the Indian subcontinent ie Pakistanis.

Dont patronize me I know my history.

Maybe you didnt understand my previous post but I will repeat maybe more clearly. There are billions of Muslims all around the world and your telling me your going to hate them all because of the Indian/pakistani conflict? How stupid and narrow minded can you be? Maybe we should all adopt this philosophy!

Maybe all jews should hate all Christians because of what happened in Germany... :) :)

sorry, but pakistan has only existed since the 1940's. muslims have been around a lot longer then that

pimpeda3 said:
well that reply to JPO's question clearly proves that you don't. i think your knowledge and experiance is more with 'european' muslims (ie greek, cypriot, turkish etc etc).

ASIAN mulims (ie pakistani, bengali, arabs, indian etc etc) is a different story. and they DO have a lot to do with sikhs and hindus.

*** lets not drag this on.... You spoke about Islam and made no distinction between Asian muslims, European or African muslims. Im talking about a mosque in Croydon and all Muslims which is what the thread was all about to begin with. As I have clearly stated you cannot blame all muslims for what happened in India.
End of story.

A4Quattro said:
If we water down our heritage enough we wont know who the **** we are

yeh!! they come over here, take our jobs, drink our beer....steal our wimmin....

Cruella_and_Osama.sized.jpg

:mad: :mad:

well whatever he is stealing there in that above picture it has red eyes and that is foo king scary

silver75 said:
yeh!! they come over here, take our jobs, drink our beer....steal our wimmin....

:mad: :mad:

I dont think you quite get it, i said nothing about the minority's physical actions, I was actually talking about the teaching of the religion of this country and being proud of it. People shouldn't seperate into seperate religious areas within this country. This is a Christian country and we should be proud of that and not forget it. Islam is getting so much press recently you'd think this was Afghanistan, or durka durkastan...

He can liberatre that all he likes.

Nothing with just one head should be that ugly.