Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
    Turbo Sport

Status

CELTIC in last 16 in Europe

Celtic in the last 16 of europe ,thanks to a win tonight over Man United !
    Bit of a shocker , was half expecting to be beaten tonight but anyone whos a celtic fan knows better !

I bought a convertable in the wettest country in the world who says Scotsmen dont have a sense of humour !

"Lets fire up the Quattro" DCI Gene hunt,,,,,,,ashes to ashes

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    The game was poor but the result was the best .............as they said Man U were trying to hard to be good when they probably could of finished the game

Urq RR
    S2 Coupe...RS2 +
    S2 Avant (slipper wagon spec)
    A4 AVANT TDI

Big Ron

Status
    Well done Celtic and well done Arsenal... what a fantastic night of football
    Last edited by silver75; 22nd November 2006 at 11:47.

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Nice one, the Buoys. I actually want Man U & Celtic both to go through, and tonight's result makes that more likely.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

2nd Gear

Status
    lol what a an unexpected result. Talk about against the run of play? Well that's the luck of the irish I suppose
    2000 Audi S3

Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!

Status
    As a Rangers support you would think i would hate the result but just love to see a scottish team taking a scalp.

Was Saha even playing, or right no he decided he was offside...

Youre Dethpicable!!

Status
    Man U sucked yesterday, gotta give it to Celtic for the sweet goal. No Arsenal fans here? 3-1 Wohoooo
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerzo
    Was Saha even playing, or right no he decided he was offside...
    lol shocking
    2000 Audi S3

6th Gear

Status
    Could not believe that ..happened twice.............. with Giggs as well!!
    Urq RR
    S2 Coupe...RS2 +
    A4 AVANT TDI

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Man U had more than enough chance, including a penalty!, to equalise, they didn't take them. Welldone to Celtic though, makes a change.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Defratos
    Man U sucked yesterday, gotta give it to Celtic for the sweet goal. No Arsenal fans here? 3-1 Wohoooo
    yea im a Arseanl fan, but when it comes to an english team playing a non-english team, im always gonna support the english team. so therefore i wanted man utd to win, as they are english. even if they are our rivals in the premiership.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    There is a good possibility that all five British clubs will make it through to the next stage of the Champs League. That will be great.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

1st Gear

Status
    well done to celtic, but 'lucky' is the word i would use

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeda3
    yea im a Arseanl fan, but when it comes to an english team playing a non-english team, im always gonna support the english team. so therefore i wanted man utd to win, as they are english. even if they are our rivals in the premiership.
    I'm also an Arsenal fan, but I don't buy all that "England in Europe" rubbish. I hate United and wanted Celtic to win. That they did it with one of the finest free kicks you'll ever see just makes it sweeter.
    2004 A3 Sportback 2.0TDI SE, RNS-E Sat Nav SW0650 TMC, 17" Star Alloys, Xenons, DIS, Rear Mats & Sunblind, Alu trim, Ebony Black pearlescent
    2006 Honda Accord EX i-CTDI, Arctic Blue, Leather, Sat Nav, XCarLink

Neutral

Status

6th Gear

Status
    very true........excellent free kick and save
    Urq RR
    S2 Coupe...RS2 +
    A4 AVANT TDI

Neutral

Status
    The only thing that ruined a great night was the Man U fans looking for trouble after the game- sore losers!!!!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by benw123
    I'm also an Arsenal fan, but I don't buy all that "England in Europe" rubbish. I hate United and wanted Celtic to win. That they did it with one of the finest free kicks you'll ever see just makes it sweeter.
    ok fair enough but im english and would rather see an extra english club then a scottish one (nothing against scotland tho).

end of the day the more english clubs there are the more chances that an english club will win the trophy. i hate liverpool but end of the day i was still happy they won it becuase it means an english club is holding the trophy which is better then a italian/spanish/scottish etc etc holding it

1st Gear

Status
    and its good for the premiership an english footy in general the more english teams that are in it.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by murph
    no, i didn't say the free kick was luck.

they were lucky as overall they were outplayd, the free kick if i recall was very lucky to be awarded in the 1st place, saha missed an excellent chance and then missed the penalty, overall celtic deserved at the VERY MOST a point, but instead they got a win which i'm sure they'll tell you themselves was very lucky. utd totally dominated the 1st half, was a bit more even 2nd half tho. yes the freekick was sublime but overall still feel they were lucky to get 3 points. and im not a utd fan