Thank the Lord

Rev-head

Reaction score
Well before you all thought it was going to be about religion and pish its not............!!!!!!!!!!!

Tesco in Perth have just got Super Unleaded 100RON and it is 87.5 Ltr

I am so happy long gone are the days of me been ripped off by the local garage 97.5 for Vpower

:rockwoot::rockwoot:

jesuscopy.jpg

LOL @ Silver :D

Although I think you may have riled some of our members Rev - why did you thank the lord... (for those that have missed it that was sarcasm, also known as the lowest form of wit!)

J.

The Lord is EveryWhere in you and I, well if his in me at the moment he has got a very small cork as i cant feel him :sex:

I need some shelves making up and a door hanging, do you think the lord almighty would pop down and hav a quick go for me? I heard he's a pretty good chippie

A4Quattro said:
I need some shelves making up and a door hanging, do you think the lord almighty would pop down and hav a quick go for me? I heard he's a pretty good chippie

nah mate he gave it up when he was young... about 2000 years ago, he may have lost his touch abit

JESUS IS COMING!!!!!!!!

Look busy................

Rev-head said:
lol.......You can tell christmas is coming

yep you dont see him all year then his b'day comes up and he shows up 3-4 times in one thread..