What do you keep in your glovebox?

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Damn its slow in here today.... me, MD player (remember those) touch up paint, batteries, cartons of fruit juice, sunglasses, phone charger, loaded smith and wesson, ammo :sm4: (I live in sahf london)

YOU fit in your glovebox ?

Just some oil, few old CDs, nothing of interest

Olly_K said:
YOU fit in your glovebox ?

yeh Im learning to be a contortionist, taking evening classes.

rubberboy.jpg

Normally - spare cigarettes, lighter, condoms, phone/iPod charger.

My glove box is absoultely tiny! How anyone fits anything useful in there i'll never know, my log book doesnt even fit lol!

I did have a fish (a live one) in there at the weekend though, bet no-one here has done that ;)

Ed said:
My glove box is absoultely tiny! How anyone fits anything useful in there i'll never know, my log book doesnt even fit lol!

I did have a fish (a live one) in there at the weekend though, bet no-one here has done that ;)

i done the live fish thing in my A3, nice little comparment on the right for it, tho it was in a bag with water in :)

Ed said:

I wouldn't be so sure.....

http://www.layitlow.com/members/daddyzcaddy/Cadillac-5_460x358.jpg
fishy.jpg

How long did the little fella last? Was he in a placcy bag - funfair stylee?

Tools,Cup for drinking tea out of when working on ,odd CD and junk

Yeah, he was in a bag, he seems very happy in his new home.
I actually drove home sensibly (for once) so hopefully he wasn't too traumatised!
Actually fitted in really well, nice snug fit! :D

silver, did you mean to post this in the overrated/underrated thread? ;)

CD's phone ,charger, handbook and pens.

I hide me drugs in that little compartment in the dash..................:wacko:

i keep a microfibre cloth in there for dusting the dash and thats it. Like to keep it all tidy.

Ice scraper, cds and general rubbish in mine.

smitch said:
I hide me drugs in that little compartment in the dash..................:wacko:

You mean that one next to the heated rear screen button etc that's got a spring making it open like Arkright's till from Open All Hours?? Nasty little fecker in mine!!!

joost said:
You mean that one next to the heated rear screen button etc that's got a spring making it open like Arkright's till from Open All Hours?? Nasty little fecker in mine!!!

I'm not alone then G G G Granville.............:salute:

I have the lead from my Nokia car kit, case for my sat nav, a disposable breathing mask, a CD wallet.

can't get into the glovebox at the moment as the lever has become detached from the mechanism, the friggin thing don't work.

Interesting thread! Good work!

In my glove-box

*First and foremost, a dry powder fire extinguisher which is safe on electrical/wet fuel fires (probably paranoia, but my Dad was a fireman for just short of 40 years so I've heard some stories and there is rather a lot of electrickery running around my motor).
*A 'clockwork' LED torch.
*Miscellaneous cables - spare cable for Road Angel, extra cables for Sat Nav, chargers for phones, 'wired' handsfree kits (in case bluetooh fails me).
*Fuses of all shapes and sizes.
*Pen and paper + Notes of telephone numbers for insurance/AA.
*A few CDs that are rarely listened to (mainly full of music my mates and I have made, therefore I've heard it more than enough!).
*The remains of a nodding-dog (long story)
*A couple of single-fingered gloves.

Regards,

Rob.

What a cool question! Just me cd's, phone charger, de-icer and one of those handy dashboard cleaners for getting in between all the buttons and air vents etc

Ed said:

the logbook fits in fine if you lift the flap bit up in the glove box

mine also stores my shades and ipod :)

silver75 said:
thanks I really do try

Nah! You can tell us ...really you can, you're the "Peeping Tom" off that other thread ain't ya?? :eyebrows:

A Nosey Bar Steward... Tee..Hee:nyah: :yes:

baby wipes, nappies(clean of course) carton of SMA, phone charger, sunglasses...

Nothing of too much interest

Car looks like a really mummies car (kerbed alloys)now the wife has been using it for weeks

Contents:

(1) Torch (well you never know)
(2) Sunglasses
(3) CDs (In a CD wallet thingy)
(4) Aftershave (again you never know)
(5) De-oderant (yet again you never know)
(6) My glasses (should really be wearing them but they are rotten looking so they stay in there.)

Beerzo said:
Contents:

(1) Torch (well you never know)
(2) Sunglasses
(3) CDs (In a CD wallet thingy)
(4) Aftershave (again you never know)
(5) De-oderant (yet again you never know)
(6) My glasses (should really be wearing them but they are rotten looking so they stay in there.)

You should have went to specsavers. :tumble:

I haven't really much of interest, a half used bottle of redex, a cloth & the obligitary pen. I vote the name be changed as nobody seems to have gloves in theirs.
:think:

Cds, mobile phone earphones, bluetooth earphone, sunglasses case, keyrings, stereo face case, spare exterior light bulbs, chamois cloth.. thats it I think..

My Thai bride as she has no visa :drag:

Torch, hip-flask, cd's, tissues, leatherman, few spare bulbs, silver badge parking exemption for Kensington and Chelsea, bunch of work keys and a tent...

couple of cloths for the dash (if i'm bored in traffic)
can of seat/carpet shampoo stuff
spare fuse & bulb set just in case
sunnies
ipod connector (thats a cassette on a cable in case you were wondering)

Onlyme said:

My Thai bride as she has no visa :drag:

:mad:
thats BANG out of order and you should be banned for that.

Everyone knows that only filipeno ones fit. They have smaller hips see.

Can't believe i read all of this thread.... wtf?

Worth it for the thai bride comment tho - ha ha

Next thread - what's in your pockets?