Chainsaw

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Bought a chainsaw the other day, used it to chop down some dead trees on my dad's farm then coppiced a neighbour's tree with it.
Probably never use it again but what an excellent tool!

(May keep it by the bed incase of burglars, could you imagine what would happen if you confronted a burglar with a chainsaw?? he'd **** himself!)

Keep a pair of dungaree's with a dodgy lookin mask with stitchin down the sides especially for the occasion, a la chainsaw massacre!

I know that's all a bit far fetched getting into that get up when bein burgled but still, would be funny just to see the reaction. :scared2:

... anyway, house insurance would replace your carpets (should you happen to slaughter your burglars).. :lmfao:

save it for Halloween when the trick or treaters come knocking.

I know what you mean though, there is something immensely satisfying using something so dangerous and destructive. Using a petrol chainsaw is probably more dangerous to the user than pretty much any other device you could think of, including guns. Can't believe you can just go into B&Q and buy one.

I agree, there are so many DIY'ers out there that haven't got a ****** clue, and the A&E department is a testament to that.

The other pretty dangerous tool IMO is a petrol angle grinder, they will do through brick which a chainsaw wont, very dangerous in the hands of an amateur.

everytime i start mine up i just can't put it down, there's a big pile of cut down stuf in the back garden bigger than my car that i can't be bothered to take to the tip. i just love its destructive nature.