Sharon.... or Kelly??

jojo said:
Well.... at least they are 100% female(I think) lol. :laugh:

Out of the 2 I'd pick Madonnna, and even then, I'm not too keen...

sharon or kelly!? :mad:

I'd have both.

At the same time.

Silv, have you just been released from prison? you seem to be very horny the past few weeks. 1st Nadia, then Madonna, it will be Anne Robinson next.:wub:

john2garden said:
it will be Anne Robinson next.:wub:

Pre or post plastic?

Errrm,.........Kelly BTW (just coz she's no doubt got a tighter kebab).

Dan Gliballs said:
Pre or post plastic?

Errrm,.........Kelly BTW (just coz she's no doubt got a tighter kebab).

I thought this also but I'm sure sharon had this surgically enhanced along with her breasts, face etc

silver75 said:
I thought this also but I'm sure sharon had this surgically enhanced along with her breasts, face etc

Good point.

And her sheriff?

When you say "do", do you mean "hit over the head repeatedly with a bat" :keule: :gun2:

rickquattro said:
Now, wheres Sharron Davis?

Working out her manly shoulders in a manly gym, then off to comb the hair on her manly butch head ;)

If someone was holding a gun to my head and threatening to torture my whole family to death if i didn't make a decision i'd have a poke on that kelly.

As long as i was allowed to gaffer tape her annoying gob shut for the duration.

Dan Gliballs said:
Working out her manly shoulders in a manly gym, then off to comb the hair on her manly butch head ;)

Ok Ok, you win. I'll step aside so you can get jiggy with Vanessa F and Michelle Mac.. after all, its only fair..

Talk about the earth moved......

smitch said:
As long as i was allowed to gaffer tape her annoying gob shut for the duration.

But her mouth is one of her few saving graces.

Nice full lips to rest me ceptic stump on as I give her a lump of me finest hot-fish yoghurt.

Bit OT but, ever challenged your mates with a round or two of Shoot Shag or Marry ?

Just choose any three names, any sex, then the challenged one needs to decide who gets what fate.

I.e, Anne Widecome, Jade Goodey, Margaret Beckett
Or, Prescott, Blunkett, Forsyth....

It gets very insightful when it comes around to "work colleagues"

etc etc

Nice full lips to rest me ceptic stump on as I give her a lump of me finest hot-fish yoghurt.[/quote]

Do you reckon she's a spitter or a swallower???

Spose you could not let her have the choice and quickly whip the old gaffer tape back on after you've shot your population paste.

Dan Gliballs said:
But her mouth is one of her few saving graces.

Nice full lips to rest me ceptic stump on as I give her a lump of me finest hot-fish yoghurt.

Dan, you need help mate...:doctor:

Dan Gliballs said:

Yeah... but I'd be the first to give her a piece of "manky man action" over you amigo!!:lmfao: :o.k:

rickquattro said:
Ok Ok, you win. I'll step aside so you can get jiggy with Vanessa F and Michelle Mac.. after all, its only fair..

Talk about the earth moved......

...And moved....and moved... and moved....recurring!

Would be like being bonked by two bouncy castles... headline:

" Man found dead asphyxiated after Kiny Sex with two bouncy Castles!!":jump::scared2: :lmfao:

You're probably a better swimmer and all.

Dan Gliballs said:
I have nicer legs than her.

Yeah... but I'd gladly put my head between hers, however I fear that you'd be alarmed at the amount of resistance I'd put up over the same with yours Dan...:scared2: :lmfao:

28v6 said:
Yeah... but I'd gladly put my head between hers, however I fear that you'd be alarmed at the amount of resistance I'd put up over the same with yours Dan...:scared2: :lmfao:

She's most likely got a bigger **** than me.

Dan Gliballs said:
She's most likely got a bigger **** than me.

Specsavers seem to spring to mind Dan, more like a clit the size of a walnut!!:blow: ;) :laugh:

Sharon for more experienced :sex:
Kelly for bigger mouth, better for bj's :p

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................... dunno, both?