How often do you see this!

Donald_MacIver

Reaction score
My car is the one on the left by the way.

05092006.jpg

Bear in mind that both cars are the same colour and same spec, both 1.9 TDi SE, and both have a bootspoiler!

The one on the right is actually my boss's car.

Happend to me the other day in Morrisons car park. An identical Kingfisher Blue 1.8 t sport R reg with cream leather and same spec inside parked beside me. I swear the two were talking to each other when I went away.

They were supplied new by Abercromby in Edinburgh, and i am guessing they were ordered together as company cars. Mine, R847 DSF has slightly better spec than by boss's car, R848 DSF. But it is really strange that they have both ended up on the Island!

Yeah, I've seen that quite a few times. Happens a lot with comapny cars (me and my collegue ordered company cars on the same day, and both cars were identical, registrations were one number out.

I once saw 5 cars parked next to each other, all identical, all successive numbers - it was in an avis car park though.

But it is spooky that your 2 have ended up on the same island at the same time owned by 2 people who work together, I'm guessing they're second hand as well?

arthurfuxake said:
Yeah, I've seen that quite a few times. Happens a lot with comapny cars (me and my collegue ordered company cars on the same day, and both cars were identical, registrations were one number out.

I once saw 5 cars parked next to each other, all identical, all successive numbers - it was in an avis car park though.

But it is spooky that your 2 have ended up on the same island at the same time owned by 2 people who work together, I'm guessing they're second hand as well?

Yes they are, mine has had 3 previous owners, and my boss's is also second hand.

amazing after all these years they are still together in such a confined location.

we've just had four 170GT 5dr golfs delivered for some new sales reps we have, all sequential numbers all same colour and spec, basic plus MF wheel and actually quite nice wheels, but of all the colours they all chose the same dark grey! the one its shown in the catalogue in,

what happened to imagination, think this can be common with company cars