when you die..

L1 HCS

Reaction score
How would you like to be remembered?

Do you think you've done anything good in your life for anyone, and do you think they will remember you by it?

not sure how i'd like to be remembered, all i know is that when you die its not the end :)

Tell me how you know that Big Guy... You've got me on the edge of my seat...:drool: ;)

Ming Blue said:
How would you like to be remembered?

Do you think you've done anything good in your life for anyone, and do you think they will remember you by it?

You're not thinking of ending it all are ya????

Personally, i couldn't give a monkeys what people think of me now and when i'm dead i won't know anything, cos i'll be dead.

28v6 said:
Tell me how you know that Big Guy... You've got me on the edge of my seat...:drool: ;)

because I belive in ghosts :)

Its cos everyone is dying around me and people say nice things in the ceremony etc.. I'm just thinking that I haven't done anything to be proud of in my life (quite depressing really)...and that no-one will say nice things about me - just wondering if you're all proud of your life and what you've accomplished..

Ming Blue said:
I'm just thinking that I haven't done anything to be proud of in my life...

...you once suggested to ambs1234 that he should form a vigilante group. This made me laugh so hard i nearly ****** myself... so you can be proud of that and if you go tomorrow, Ill allways remember you... :bye:

silver75 said:
...you once suggested to ambs1234 that he should form a vigilante group. This made me laugh so hard i nearly ****** myself... so you can be proud of that and if you go tomorrow, Ill allways remember you... :bye:

That was funny.

The scary thing is he probably has. :undwech:

I have no desire to be remembered by all...

I am who I am...and am probably quite selfish in that I'll do what I want whenever I can...because I want to.
Not in a nasty way...but you only get one shot at this life business...it's not a rehersal.
So, I worked reasonably hard, got a job that pays well, a job that I don't mind too much, that allows me to live in a nice house and have a standard of living I'm happy with, plenty of time off and lots of toys.
Actually, it's a crap job that bores me :lmfao:
...but I do a professional job and I'm reasonably good at what I do. And I turn up and get on with it because it gives me the lifestyle I want.

I don't do much for worthy causes, I have no desire to be a saint, I'm not in any way religious, I don't suffer fools gladly, I'm a fairly stable kind of lad with decent manners etc...but after that it's all about me doing things for me.

I have no desire to be everyone's friend...I have plenty of good friends...
I'll help out where I can with others...but not for adoration or to boost my ego because I'm just not interested in all that superficial crap.

I'll not change the world...I have no desire to.

I guess I'll be remembered by mates as an all round reasonably good egg.
Someone who gave it a damn good go.
Very far from perfect...but an affable sod none the less.

...and that'll do for me. :whistle2:

And the prize for the longest post on this thread goes to......

Good call fella.:applaus:

but will he be remembered for it????

think i`ll just leave some money for a round of drinks then i`ll be remembered for buying the last round :p