Who used to watch WWF back in the day?

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Im talking old school here, Macho Man Randy Savage, Hacksaw Jim Duggen, The Iron Sheik, my favourites where Demolition and Ultimate Warrior :cool: :)

Wrestling is complete pony.

Mind you, if you like Nadia you probably would get excited about big muscly men writhing around in spandex.

:moa:

smitch said:

Mind you, if you like Nadia you probably would get excited about big muscly men writhing around in spandex.

That Nadia thread wasn't a good idea really was it?! LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

smitch said:

:mad:

...think Im gonna have to go on a little sabbatical until the heat from that thread dies down... :sly:

jojo said:
That Nadia thread wasn't a good idea really was it?! LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ammo for life!!!!!:Flush:

Only dicking around, no hard feelings silver, just couldn't resist.:thumbsup:

I used to watch it when I was a young'un.

Remember the Undertaker and Yokozuma. Ha. Those where the days when I couldnt tell it was fake.

I remember the adverts were so long then to.

LOVE WRESTLEING SINCE I WAS LITTLE STILL WATCH IT, OLD TIME FAV IS BRET HITMAN HEART BORN IN THE SAME TOWN AS ME CALGARY ALBERTA CANADA. FAV WRESTLER AT THE MO RANDY ORTON N BATISTA. I KNOW ITS FAKE BUT ITS GOOD TO WATCH WHEN NOTING GOOD IS ON.

we are forgetting Hulk Hogan here......Demolition and Ultimate Warrior were my favourites

Ha ha ha remember 'The Earthquake' - he was HUGE!!!

Brutus Beefcake, The Warlord, Sgt Slaughter, THE HONKY TONK MAN....... those were the days!!

However, I can safely say I ain't watched it in about 15 years ;)

F*ck me "the honky tonk man" now thats a blast frm the past.. The Hulkster was the boy back in the day but now he is doing reality TV so has lost all cred with me... who remembers the Junk Yard Dog and Randy Piper...complete nutters.

Anyone remember "the sleeper hold"...!!! Used to practice that in the playground :)

Sheephearders was the best until they changed to the daft bushwackers.Also the British Bulldog and the Hart Foundation.

Theres sooo many

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
Dusty Rhodes
Ric Flair
Rick Rude

Good (fake)wrestling not like the crap you get today.:rock:

degeneration x were funny! junkyard dog, jake the snake roberts! kane loads of them!

Ess_Three said:
Oh dear. :sadlike:
There are some uber sad people on here.

:confused: :mad:
Whats wrong with watching WWF when you were little? Practically everyone i know watched it... SummerSlam.. Royal Rumble.. :happy:

james0808 said:
Not really,needed to get some attack moves for the school yard.:haudrauf:

That's why we boxed. :yes:

:box:

audi ben said:
degeneration x were funny! junkyard dog, jake the snake roberts! kane loads of them!

What??? Old school??? they are new school my my standards. LOL

You all forgot KoKo B. Ware ( guy ran about with a parrot)

Texas Tornado
Warlord
Virgil ( Million Dollar Man's man servant )
Slick (was a manager)
Tugboat ( became Typhoon )
Earthquake
The Iron Sheik
Kamala
"The Model" Rick Martel
"Ravishing" Rick Rude
Demolition - Crash & Smash (one of them ended up The Repo Man)
The Legion of Doom (Animal & Hawk) - they ended up the Road Warriors
Tito Santana "The Matador"
Brutus "The Barber Beefcake"
The Dentist (ended up Kane)
Bam Bam Bigelow
Mr Perfect
Sid Justice
The Rockers (Marti Genetti(spelling) & Shawn Michaels)
The Big Boss Man

Hey and lets all pay ultimo respecto to the one the only, the imortal
Hulk Hogan ( The Hulkster, Hollywood Hogan etc) this guy put pro wrestling on the map!!!!!!!

As you can see followed wrestling for sometime now. Never really fell away from it since the late 80s till now!!!!

Beerzo said:
Bam Bam Bigelow....

Surely the hardest fat man that ever walked the planet! I use to love this guy with his ridiculous firey catsuit (!!)

james0808 said:
We didnt fight by the rules at my school so boxing would not help.

If i'm in a situation i'd rather someone with a bit of training had my back.

Anyway, if you're used to getting punched by people that know how to it's easier to avoid ones thrown by those that don't.

Greco wrestling the only wrestling worth knowing, in my experience most rows end up with both of you on the floor at some point.

smitch said:
If i'm in a situation i'd rather someone with a bit of training had my back.

Anyway, if you're used to getting punched by people that know how to it's easier to avoid ones thrown by those that don't.

Greco wrestling the only wrestling worth knowing, in my experience most rows end up with both of you on the floor at some point.

Training to box in a ring does not mean you can fight.You might be able to dodge a punch but its a bit harder to dodge feet when your on the floor.:sadlike: You dont get a ref jump in and bail you out.

Such a shame 90% of these dudes are now either dead or smacked-up to the eyeballs :drag:

james0808 said:
Training to box in a ring does not mean you can fight.You might be able to dodge a punch but its a bit harder to dodge feet when your on the floor.:sadlike: You dont get a ref jump in and bail you out.

I'd rather have a tear up with someone who can't box than someone that can. Wouldn't you???

Anyway, all that aside these nonces in lycra couldn't fight a cold.

smitch said:
I'd rather have a tear up with someone who can't box than someone that can. Wouldn't you???

Anyway, all that aside these nonces in lycra couldn't fight a cold.

I wouldn't like to box someone who can box.I would get battered.:slapped:

Anyway, all that aside these nonces in lycra couldn't fight a cold:lmfao:

my mate did some wrestling and i had to go and get hit with a steel chair **** me it hurt!

wrestling is like eastenders but with violence

I loved the undertaker and paul bearer.... they were wicked!

Bam Bam was not the fattest, Mable/ Visera that guy has to be push 30 odd stone.

any one remember superfly jimmy snucka he used to dive off the top ropes the full lenth of the ring..............

What was your favourite match?

Hulk Hogan Vs Ultimate warrior...

I almost cried at the end cos i wanted Hulk Hogan to win!:huh:

I actually did cry when Hogan Vs Undertaker years ago, The Nature Boy Rik Flair came down to the ring and put a closed steel chair in and "taker" tombstoned "The Hulkster" I was greeting for ages, my mum tried to explain its all fake, at that age i was having non of that, to me it was all real! :3sadwalk:

WWF was all about the Royal Rumbles!!! I loved staying up until 2am to watch them :)