One for JPO....junkie jailbirds get compensation!

This is a fecking joke ...Tax payers money paying for these losers......cant believe it!!!

I didn't even want to think about this,,,,, the blood pressure just can't take any more......

In 'right is wrong', 'wrong is right', loony tunes Britain 2006,,, I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise!

Just Plain Old said:
I didn't even want to think about this,,,,, the blood pressure just can't take any more......
My sentiments exactly ***! I saw this on the news yesterday & couldn't believe it! Because they were forced to quit in jail!?!? WTF!! They maybe should have thought about that....in fact, the compen should go to their victims! That would be justice, the disease ridden rats! :motz:

Un Fuc**ing believable....... can this wan**ng country get any worse????

JPO, do you want this for xmas.....

0764554247.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Just Plain Old said:

In 'right is wrong', 'wrong is right', loony tunes Britain 2006,,, I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise!

thats a bit tame for you JPO cant help but say I'm a bit dissapointed :(

wheres ambs1234? :think:

I think the new online petition for tony blairs revamped 10 downing street website should have this added to it.

This is a fecking **** take.

(1) your a junkie your scum you shouldnt get feck all from anyone.
(2) you were lucky enough to get jailed where you would be housed and fed better then you normally live.
(3) forced to go cold turkey, i so they say there are as many drugs in prison as there are outside it. They would all be well aware of this and scored on a regular basis.
(4) their scabby pikey eyes would have lit up when some clown of a Lawyer wanted to make a name for himself by getting them some compo. "Think of all the skagg i could buy with £3000" they will all say