Madonna...

Not now, she's went all that stringy way. You know, like those women who go over the top with yoga. I like a bit of curviness.
Mind you after a few beers & I'd probably be in there like a dog eatin beans. :blush:

auroan said:
I would, love a bit of milf :hubbahubba:
maybe she'll adopt you..

I'd do it simply for the bragging rights, but imo age is starting to catch up and she looks a bit ropey in a leotard

It's one of those things - your head says "no", your balls say "go" :sex:

I would anyway, even if she wasn't famous, i think she's pretty fit.

definately, age is catching up with her but i still would

I reckon we've all done worse.......

I know i have, you gotta keep in practice for when ya meet a decent one.:o.k:

smitch said:

that made me laugh :lmfao:

if thats what you keep telling yourself and it works then good for you..

smitch said:

You're right there, bud. I definately have. Only thing was she wasn't as rich, and I ended up marrying her :tocktock:

silver75 said:
that made me laugh :lmfao:

if thats what you keep telling yourself and it works then good for you..

Certainly does, you need good references! :yes:

Sinle life all the way!!!!:yahoo:

smitch said:

I've never been to bed with an ugly woman, but I've woken up with one or two.

Yeah, I'D do Madge. I don't like her as a person, but I'd just pork her out of spite,...........................then tell her she's crap.

Is that before or after she says to you "Is that all you got..don't wave that sparkler at me".. and strikes matches off yer butt whilst reading a book...:yes: :o.k: :blow:

What i would be worried about with her, is if she was whistling on your whistle would it not get stuck in her gap between her teeth

Onlyme said:
What i would be worried about with her, is if she was whistling on your whistle would it not get stuck in her gap between her teeth

Handy gap for suckin on a big swollen bakebean clitoris though.

That would be a good video to watch on tinternet

Onlyme said:

:ohmy: :ohmy:
only if you have dinkle the size of a grain of rice...

Wouldn't be surprised, she's been about a bit.

She's probably had more ****** than a 2nd hand dart board.

Face like a pirate's flag - obviously swallowed more seamen than the Bermuda Triangle (note the spelling please!)?

Sorry couldn't resist..:sorry:

With all that yoga practice I bet shes got hips like a yo-yo...
(and a fanny like a wizards sleeve)

I saw her in concert this year and she rocked... and is still sooooo sexy at 48! :respekt:

VANITY_FAIR_ITALY_082006-gal.jpg

Yeah, but Dan, I reckon she'd suck you in and blow you out in Bubbles... I mean there was a time, she toured the streets of A looking over both sides of the fence.. now would that not cure your "horny" phase... Madge and a couple of young females in a "Lesbo Trist"... and "you've just fired the first salvo" in 4 seconds flat...Then the Limo stops and she asks "Gavin" to join in who's 6' 4" Black as, Fit as & is gay and will help you lose weight with his mighty "hammer" ...:sex: :undwech: :lmfao:

john2garden said:
I bet her lady bottom is like a hippos yawn.

Don't matter when the real bottom still has ring power, the marmite mudslide is always tight.

YEEHAAA Sherriff's Rusty Badge