The 'F' word

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Whats going on chaps? I know it's coming to Christmas, and we're all stressed out with our finances to buy presents, nevermind the interest rates going up, but I've notices a lot of swearing in many of our recent threads lately.
Anyone else notice this??

And YOU TD, you should know better....have one of these:haha: :blow:

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear TDI-line,

You have received a new private message at SEATForum.net from Webmaster, entitled "You have received an infraction at SEATForum.net".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.seatforum.net/forum/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Dear TDI-line,

You have received an infraction at SEATForum.net.

Reason: By-passing swear filter on PMs
-------
You have been given an Infraction point for by-passing the swear filter.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
SEATForum.net

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://www.seatforum.net/forum/private.php

All the best,
SEATForum.net

:rockwoot: :thumbsup: :moa: :beerchug:

Ha Ha Ha - Nice one lads, and Yes Joe, tempers must be fraying due to the seasonal time of the year I reckon, so out comes th "F" word...

Who stole my pint? What you lookin' at? :mad: :box: :weight_lift2: :gun2: :beerchug:

I've got ******* tourettes.

It was pointless, just a challenge more than anything to find ways round it.
the F word has really been devalued lately anyway, it's now just the modern equivalent of ******. There's only one word left now that really offends.

I get far more offended by people who say "basically" all the time, or "know what I mean like". Once you tune into it you can hear nothing else. Whatever happened to vocabulary? The C word will hopefully remain hardcore as you can't really over use it as it only has one meaning. I think that was ****'s problem, as a verb you could use it in any context just to fill gaps in sentences.