Monster MotorsportBadger5
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 141

Thread: BNP

  1. #1
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182

    BNP

    Whats your views on them..........

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    fingermouse's Avatar
    thats me

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    west yorkshire
    Posts
    3,762
    dont like the radical stuff but some of what they say is starting to make sence
    red to red black to black blue to bits

  4. #3
    Caesium's Avatar
    My BM is fixed!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,858
    You don't hear of much radical stuff anymore, I think they've become a bit more civilised. A lot of what they does make sense. This island is a certain size, we can't build over all of it. we need to limit the population.
    Chris

    The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

    See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

    Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

  5. #4
    Onlyme's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    593
    From what is reported in the papers and on the TV they seem to be run by bully boys.

  6. #5
    batwad's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Beds
    Posts
    841
    Bunch of racists that blurt out the same crap you hear coming from the corners of some pubs come closing time.
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel

  7. #6
    silver75's Avatar
    Big Ron

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    3,243

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse
    dont like the radical stuff but some of what they say is starting to make sence
    ......it only makes sense because they are jumping on the pc/immigration bandwagon... they are still a bunch of racist *******s and whatever they say that wont change.

    cant believe people are starting to believe their rubbish
    Last edited by silver75; 9th November 2006 at 09:52.

    Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

  8. #7
    smitch's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,585
    I agree with some of their policies but generally they are just a bunch of rascists who are using a political party to divide communities. We might as well just face the fact that even if we stopped all immigrants coming in to our country tomorrow we've still got to learn to get on with the ones that are already here. And vice versa.

    I think a lot of these communities are very guarded and don't help themselves to integrate into our country. I respect other peoples religious beliefs and traditions but by the same token they should also respect the fact that this is our country that they have chosen to live in and therefore they should respect our beliefs as well.
    S4.

  9. #8
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by silver75
    ......it only makes sense because they are jumping on the pc/immigration bandwagon...
    Jumping on the bandwagon...????

    I think you'll find they're the ones that started the wagon moving!!


    The BNP have changed quite radically in the last 10 Years (as have all the other parties, apart from perhaps the Liberals)

    Before you can label an organisation, or indeed a person Racist, you need to define 'racist'..................... From those that were capable of offering one (not just a cut and paste from google), I've yet to hear the same definition twice!

    I have been convinced for probably the last 5 Years that BNP Policies now represent the 'only' hope for our children, our childrens children and beyond, of 'restoring' the multi-culti, politically correct, crime ridden, uneducated, chav infested cess-pit this Country has become.

    http://www.bnp.org.uk/candidates2005/man_menu.htm

    As with any Political party, I don't agree with 'every' aspect of 'every' policy. But on the whole I think this Country would become a damn site better than it is today.
    In my personal opinion

  10. #9
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,657
    10 years ago the BNP were a very dodgy political party. However ....... now they seem to have the only policies which would sort this country out.

    Trying not to sound like a parrot... I totally agree with EVERYTHING JPO has said.

  11. #10
    smitch's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,585
    Just had a look on that link, some of their policies are good and quite workable ie immigration but then some such as the income tax abolition just seem very vague.

    To me it seems like they just concentrate on law and immigration, don't think i'd vote for them on that basis alone.

    I just don't know why the other parties don't take BNP's line on immigration, read the link, surely it makes sense????
    S4.

  12. #11
    john2garden's Avatar
    Gonad

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chester
    Posts
    388
    Did anyone watch Ross Kemp on Gangs the other night?

    It was based in Russia where some white Russians have adopted Nazi style gangs. They have a policy of beating and in some case killing immigrants and non white Russians because they fear them and want Russian whites only working in Russia. Now that was scary.

    Im not saying the BNP are like this but you can understand their policies.

    Unless the current Government does something about all this in about 20 years whos saying it will not be like that in the UK?

    The future does not look good.

  13. #12
    silver75's Avatar
    Big Ron

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    3,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Old

    The BNP have changed quite radically in the last 10 Years.
    ********

    Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

  14. #13
    silver75's Avatar
    Big Ron

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    3,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Old
    ..crime ridden, uneducated, chav infested cess-pit...
    But these are the people who have allways voted BNP!?

    Surely the BNP will be shooting themselves in the foot if they get rid of these people??
    Last edited by silver75; 9th November 2006 at 13:12.

    Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

  15. #14
    smitch's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,585
    I don't think there's any danger of them coming in to power but you have to agree that if it wasn't for them the other parties probably wouldn't have woken up to the fact so that us the British people quite rightly feel so strongly about the influx of immigrants into our country. Not that they seem to be doing anything about it and that's why people are starting to look towards parties such as the BNP.
    S4.

  16. #15
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by silver75
    But these are the people who vote BNP!?

    Surely the BNP will be shooting themselves in the foot if they get rid of these people??
    You'd be very supprised at the demographics of recent polls regarding who would vote for the BNP. At the moment, by a very large margin, the main one is white professionals (ie middle class) aged between 30 and 55.

    Most "chavs" wouldn't know a poll booth if one jumped up and hit them in the face.

  17. #16
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    91
    Unfortunately over the last 15 years society has become more and more politically correct - lack of discipline in schools, victims of crime being treated worse than the criminals etc etc. Add this to the our policy on immigration/welfare along with the few radical muslims spouting their rubbish and getting masses of tabloid exposure to boot and we are creating a situation where normal decent rational people are starting to have more right wing views.

    4 years ago I was made redundant and tried to sign on, needless to say I was not entitled to any money for at least 8 weeks due to unused holiday money I had been paid. The guy who worked at the dole office agreed that it was crazy that a born & bred British citizen who has worked and paid taxes non stop for over 15 years could not get state help but a foreign person can get straight of a plane and be entitled to benefits immediately.
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro Sport

  18. #17
    Defratos's Avatar
    Youre Dethpicable!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    London....Relocated to the Mid East
    Posts
    2,230
    IMO I think they're twits
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

    Audi S3-BAM

  19. #18
    silver75's Avatar
    Big Ron

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    3,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-L
    Unfortunately over the last 15 years society has become more and more politically correct - lack of discipline in schools, victims of crime being treated worse than the criminals etc etc. Add this to the our policy on immigration/welfare along with the few radical muslims spouting their rubbish and getting masses of tabloid exposure to boot and we are creating a situation where normal decent rational people are starting to have more right wing views..
    there is nothing "normal, decent or rational" about the BNP or their supporters


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-L
    4 years ago I was made redundant and tried to sign on, needless to say I was not entitled to any money for at least 8 weeks due to unused holiday money I had been paid. .
    When working out your benefit they take several things into consideration, one how much NI contributions you have made and also the amount of savings you have. This determines the type of jobseekers allowance you get either contributions based or income based.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-L
    The guy who worked at the dole office agreed that it was crazy that a born & bred British citizen who has worked and paid taxes non stop for over 15 years could not get state help but a foreign person can get straight of a plane and be entitled to benefits immediately.
    who told you this?

    Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

  20. #19
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,657
    [QUOTE=silver75]there is nothing "normal, decent or rational" about the BNP or their supporters
    QUOTE]

    eeeek, I best not use the doctors I know who support some of the policies of the BNP. Might as well ditch some of my friends who are law abiding decent professionals (ones a solicitor the other a patent lawyer). Oh and I better disassociate my self with the neighbors who's kids are the best well behaved kids of know off.

    All because these decent people who abide the law and respect others support the majority of policies the BNP have and would vote for them in the future.

    Shame on me for being a someone who doesn't want to see the UK go down the pan and have it's self ripped apart like other countries have due to racial tension caused my mass immigration (anyone remember the Paris fiasco recently)

  21. #20
    silver75's Avatar
    Big Ron

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    3,243
    well said mate! shame on you..

    Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

  22. #21
    TQS
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by smitch
    I don't think there's any danger of them coming in to power but you have to agree that if it wasn't for them the other parties probably wouldn't have woken up to the fact so that us the British people quite rightly feel so strongly about the influx of immigrants into our country. Not that they seem to be doing anything about it and that's why people are starting to look towards parties such as the BNP.
    Don't agree with this really - it doesn't need a nationalist party like the BNP to point out some of the detrimental effect that immigration has caused in some areas.
    I would suggest that anyone considering voting for the BNP look VERY closely at their small print - personally I wouldn't vote for them in a million years as they are, imo, a modern manifestation of the National Socialists of the 1930's and we all know what happened there.

  23. #22
    batwad's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Beds
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Old
    Before you can label an organisation, or indeed a person Racist, you need to define 'racist'..................... From those that were capable of offering one (not just a cut and paste from google), I've yet to hear the same definition twice!
    I'm not really sure what your point is here. Racism will mean different things to different people. But from what I've seen of what Nick Griffin has said, I would say he holds some objectionable, racist views. As leader of the BNP, for me that make the BNP racist by association.

    It may be more accurate to describe the BNP as fascist rather than racist, as racism isn't really a political issue, it's cultural. Fascism is definitely politics and from what I've seen of the BNP's policies (and I'm afraid I can't visit the BNP's website at the moment as it's blocked by my work's internet filter - I think that says a lot) a lot of what they're trying to achieve and they way they want to go about it is fascist.

    And I can't help but wonder JPO, if you go for a curry after a night down the pub. How many members of the BNP do you think do that? How many of the BNP's voters do you think enjoy listening to mainstream hip-hop or garage? Do you think any of these things would be possible if it wasn't for immigration? Do you not think that the whole "immigration thing" has been seen and done before with the Asians and Africans that came to the UK in the 60s and 70s? Were they not branded as criminals, rapists and job stealers then? And has the world stopped turning in the wake of their arrival?

    I don't buy the whole "the country's full" line either. If it was, why don't we impose a China-style one-child policy? Because that would be unfair on our people. But it's okay to stop people from other countries coming to live here, just because they're from another country? That's racism.
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel

  24. #23
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by silver75
    there is nothing "normal, decent or rational" about the BNP or their supporters

    When working out your benefit they take several things into consideration, one how much NI contributions you have made and also the amount of savings you have. This determines the type of jobseekers allowance you get either contributions based or income based.

    who told you this?

    Firstly did I mention anything about BNP supporters, I said that the PC do gooders are creating a society where its wrong to be proud of your country, wrong to protect your property or even yourself.

    Secondly I know how benefits are worked out, what I was saying is the policy is wrong in my opinion.

    And finally what sort of question is "who told you this ?"
    Were you with me when I was in the benefits office ?
    Are you also suggesting that every person who has arrived in this country from overseas in the last five years has not claimed any benefits.
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro Sport

  25. #24
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,657
    Ok points noted batwad.... but my gripe isn't with immigrants that come here to work, and abide the law, which a majority does. Mine is with the ever increasing percentage of illegal immigrants and benefits claimers.

    An example of why I have this view .... Who shot Sharon Beshenivsky ? an illegal immigrant, on benefit claming asylum, but more than happy to commit a serious crime in there chosen new country ?

    No the other side of the coin. In my company are work closely with a team of 10 people. One is an Indian immigrant, another Chinese and another polish. Now they are all 1st generation immigrants who have bought skills with them and pay taxes and abide by the law. I have NO problems what's so ever with that.

  26. #25
    silver75's Avatar
    Big Ron

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    3,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-L
    Firstly did I mention anything about BNP supporters, I said that the PC do gooders are creating a society where its wrong to be proud of your country, wrong to protect your property or even yourself....
    yes you did, here...

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-L
    I best not use the doctors I know who support some of the policies of the BNP. Might as well ditch some of my friends who are law abiding decent professionals (ones a solicitor the other a patent lawyer). Oh and I better disassociate my self with the neighbors who's kids are the best well behaved kids of know off.....


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-L
    Secondly I know how benefits are worked out, what I was saying is the policy is wrong in my opinion.

    And finally what sort of question is "who told you this ?"
    Were you with me when I was in the benefits office ?
    Are you also suggesting that every person who has arrived in this country from overseas in the last five years has not claimed any benefits.
    Obviously there have been people who have arrived in the country and claimed, but not as much as the homegrown "work shy" If you know how the benefits are worked out you wouldnt have said..

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-L
    a foreign person can get straight of a plane and be entitled to benefits immediately......
    You would have also known that most foreign people cant get benefits as soon as they get off the plane and that they need to first pass their HRT (Habitual Residency Test) before any benefits are passed to them.

    Please do some research before you post online.

    Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

  27. #26
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,657
    Silver75... you'd better get your facts right before responding to Steve-L. Your second quote was from what I typed.

  28. #27
    silver75's Avatar
    Big Ron

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    3,243
    yep I realise my mistake.. thats what happens when your trying to work and post at the same time..

    Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

  29. #28
    smitch's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,585
    [quote=auroan]Ok points noted batwad.... but my gripe isn't with immigrants that come here to work, and abide the law, which a majority does. Mine is with the ever increasing percentage of illegal immigrants and benefits claimers.

    That's what we're all talking about. England IS looked up on as a soft touch as far as immigration is concerned because we ARE, and the laws DO need to be tightened, you MUST agreee with that?!?!?!

    To get into a lot of countries you need to have a specific skill, you have to be able to offer THEM something because YOU are CHOOSING to live in THEIR country which surely is only fair, is it not???
    S4.

  30. #29
    Onlyme's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    593
    Regarding the BNP never trust a man that cannot look you straight in the eye

  31. #30
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by silver75
    You would have also known that most foreign people cant get benefits as soon as they get off the plane and that they need to first pass their HRT (Habitual Residency Test) before any benefits are passed to them.

    Please do some research before you post online.
    silver75 I do not know why you insist on the sarcastic comments, I have not insulted you so please do me the same courtesy.
    Obviously I did not mean they jump of a plane and go straight to the benefits office and collect money and I agree that there are many more workshy british citizens/lazy sods who get benefits.
    My point is I am not workshy, I have worked and paid taxes in this country all my adult life and the first and only time I asked the state for help they said no !
    Yet other people both british and non british can get money out of this country without ever having put in.
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro Sport

  32. #31
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by silver75
    ********

    And the 'basis' of your detailed assessment......??
    In my personal opinion

  33. #32
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    Problem with this country, is that the goverment need to stop bending over backwards to accomodate muslims and their faith, we don't see the same commotion being made over hindus, or sikhs etc. why muslims? and why does it take so long to kick someone like bakri out? we need stricter laws, but not quite to the extent of the BNP. immigration has never really been a problem until the last 10 years. thats wen all the benefit louts have come in, mainly all muslims. before that, like in the 70's, when a lot of immigrants came here, including a lot of indians and also pakistanis, they all worked for a living. its only really in the last 10 years its gone out of control, thanks to labour being so soft.

  34. #33
    smitch's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,585
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeda3
    Problem with this country, is that the goverment need to stop bending over backwards to accomodate muslims and their faith, we don't see the same commotion being made over hindus, or sikhs etc. why muslims? and why does it take so long to kick someone like bakri out? we need stricter laws, but not quite to the extent of the BNP. immigration has never really been a problem until the last 10 years. thats wen all the benefit louts have come in, mainly all muslims. before that, like in the 70's, when a lot of immigrants came here, including a lot of indians and also pakistanis, they all worked for a living. its only really in the last 10 years its gone out of control, thanks to labour being so soft.
    It's not just the muslims, we're talking about immigration as a whole, well, i am.

    We can't just blame certain ethnic groups, it's not fair, or that simple.
    S4.

  35. #34
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Some of what the BNP stands for makes sense some of it doesnt.

    I do have some respect for the fact that they will stand up and comment on uncomfortable subjects rather than brush them aside and pretend they dont exist.

    I cant see what is wrong with Britain for Britains myself.

    The distinction between race and religion has become blurred. If I was to state I wanted to see all the muslims in the country leave ( which I am not stating ) A high percentage of people would start using the racism card. When infact Muslims or whatever denomination you care to think of come from all ethnic backgrounds.

    At present it certainly seems that minority groups seem to have the balance of the power of the law in their favour and this needs sorting pronto.

  36. #35
    silver75's Avatar
    Big Ron

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    3,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Old
    And the 'basis' of your detailed assessment......??
    ok I'll go into more detail....


    B O L L O C K S

    Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

  37. #36
    batwad's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Beds
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by smitch
    England IS looked up on as a soft touch as far as immigration is concerned because we ARE, and the laws DO need to be tightened, you MUST agreee with that?!?!?!
    I'm not convinced that laws need do to be tightened. I think that ensuring existing laws are enforced and removing bureaucratic red-tape would improve things.
    Quote Originally Posted by smitch
    To get into a lot of countries you need to have a specific skill, you have to be able to offer THEM something because YOU are CHOOSING to live in THEIR country which surely is only fair, is it not???
    No, I don't think it is. In fact, it's anything but fair. What gives a doctor more right to live than a binman? Policies like that are inherently racist because they're saying that only the cream of immigrants are considered worthy enough to be let in. The rest of 'em? Pah, they're worthless foreigners, what do we want with them?

    Don't underestimate the power of cheap labour either. These "worthless" unskilled immigrants are the ones doing the jobs that no native Englishman wants to do anymore, like clean toilets for 3 an hour. Welcome to capitalism baby, yeah!
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel

  38. #37
    silver75's Avatar
    Big Ron

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    3,243

    Red face

    Steve-L you didnt get your benefit because you had too much money in your account, it may seem unfair but thats how the system works. No one has implied directly or indirectly that you are work shy and I agree that it is wrong that lazy sods can sign on just to get their housing benefits for years on end, believe me I deal with these people everyday.
    It annoys me when I read stuff about people coming over here to claim benefit, because it is not the whole truth and people who dont know the truth believe that garbage...I'm struggling to see where I insulted you but if I did I can only appologise!!!

    Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

  39. #38
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by batwad
    No, I don't think it is. In fact, it's anything but fair. What gives a doctor more right to live than a binman? Policies like that are inherently racist because they're saying that only the cream of immigrants are considered worthy enough to be let in.
    Then it has absolutely nothing to do with race .

    It is an elitist and not a racist policy.

    As you metion doctors

    I think it is a disgrace that a doctor or any other medical worker is allowed to practise in this country when you cant actually understand what is being said to you and vice versa.

  40. #39
    smitch's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,585
    [quote=batwad]
    What gives a doctor more right to live than a binman? Policies like that are inherently racist because they're saying that only the cream of immigrants are considered worthy enough to be let in.

    Is a doctor not going to do more good than a binman?!?!?!

    It's the same as an employer taking on one job applicant that has more skills than another. You have to prove what you can do for them not them for you surely?
    S4.

  41. #40
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by co55ie
    Then it has absolutely nothing to do with race .

    It is an elitist and not a racist policy.

    As you metion doctors

    I think it is a disgrace that a doctor or any other medical worker is allowed to practise in this country when you cant actually understand what is being said to you and vice versa.
    Not at all, if england had enough good doctors who could do the job then they wouldn't have to bring in people from other countries, such as india. end of the day its not like they can't speak english at all is it? it might be just a little harder to understand, but its worth it if he's a better doctor.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO