EM TuningVolks Autos
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BNP

1st Gear

Status
    ^ok fair enough but i never said that posting on here constitutes 'doing something about it'

and anyway the reason i wrote that was becuase i've never seen the point in someone coming to a thread and saying is this still dragging on, if you feel that way dont read the thread! no ones forcing you to read it, i see many threads on here which to me are just either plain boring or crap, so i have no interest in posting in them! you might see it as dragging on, but others might see it as intersting convo.......

2. # ADS
    ADS

My BM is fixed!

Status
    Its an interesting converstaion if people actually had some real facts with which to back up their statements and not just hearsay.

I'm not saying i'm not guilty but some of the posts seem to go down people's own moral crusade avenues....
    Chris

The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

My BM is fixed!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeda3
    ^ok fair enough but i never said that posting on here constitutes 'doing something about it'
    You didn't but some did....
    Chris

See my images @

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A4Quattro
    Its an interesting converstaion if people actually had some real facts with which to back up their statements and not just hearsay.

I'm not saying i'm not guilty but some of the posts seem to go down people's own moral crusade avenues....
    This is exactly the point I was trying to make a little earlier... Cheers A4quatty

bird spotter

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A4Quattro
    Do you actually think that whinging on here will acheive anything? You think that your whinging is "doing something"?

What **** is going to hit the fan? its not that simple, it not a rapidly changing situation, it a slowly grinding you down sort of scenario.

I hate the fact that the cost of living is rising in this f'ing country, and its partly due to spongers. There are too many people globally, not just locally. What we need is another nutter like Hitler to start another war to keep the population down.

The problem with humans is that they are like locusts, they consume all around them then move on to somewhere new, and there is too many people doing just that. The only way that the population of humans is controlled is by war. The reason war even exists is because differing religions/races cannot mix and agree.

lets have a war I say and get rid of a load of unwanted scumbags.

war sounds good to me, excellent
    If you see a drain cover, open it and you will see britain sinking into the effluent.....

bird spotter

Status
    sounds like there could be a war brewing on here, but hey a4quattro i think you may have a point about war, maybe if all the criminals, chavs, illegals etc etc could be eliminated precisely, that would solve the overcrowding and crime rates etc and after all who would miss them, we could even bury them as landfill to keep the liberal enviro squad happy.

oh and i'm quite serious
    If you see a drain cover, open it and you will see britain sinking into the effluent.....

1st Gear

Status
    ^wtf, u need a slap. twice

3rd Gear

Status
    BY the way i used to be under the handle bainsyboy so Amb's views are nowt to do with me

bird spotter

Status
    ^wtf, u need a slap. twice
    if you worked in hull as i do you would understand what i mean, how would you like teenagers, sorry thats being kind, how would you like scum spitting at your vehicle as you drive by, not to mention the theft, murder, rape etc if they are our future then god help us all

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by amb276s3
    if you worked in hull as i do you would understand what i mean, how would you like teenagers, sorry thats being kind, how would you like scum spitting at your vehicle as you drive by, not to mention the theft, murder, rape etc if they are our future then god help us all
    well i wouldnt like that but just becuase someone spits on ur car or is a chav or is in this country illegally does not mean they deserve to be 'eliminated' by war. talk about punishment not fitting the crime. ok maybe the killers, rapists etc thats a diff story but an illegal immigrant or a chav doesn't deserve to be killed by war just purely for that reason alone.

1st Gear

Status
    and also, you will find that there are quite a few teenagers in this country. a small percentage of them spitting on your car does not represent the future. look around there are many teenagers in school doing well, in uni getting good degrees/jobs etc

Big Ron

Status
    if you worked in hull....
    ah.. it all makes sense now. If I worked in Hull then I'd probably be a paranoid, psycho nutcase aswell... sorry for being so hard on you in the past mate!

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by auroan
    but when opinions arn't based on fact, then it becomes gossip. And gossips becomes chinese whispers, then everyone beleives something which isn't true.
    Exactly like the Muslim faith the Catholic faith the Jewish faith etc etc. Its just a complete load of b0ll0x .

My BM is fixed!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by co55ie
    Exactly like the Muslim faith the Catholic faith the Jewish faith etc etc. Its just a complete load of b0ll0x .
    Just like what this thread has turned into.
    Chris

See my images @

bird spotter

Status
    HELLO.......... has this thread finished....

S-LINE

Status
    HELLO.......... has this thread finished....

I hope so come here for AUDI STUFF NOT politicS

Uber Post Whore

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by KoFidee
    I hope so come here for AUDI STUFF NOT politicS

It did until you dragged it back from the past.

2013 AUDI A3 SB S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
    : S-TRONIC : COMFORT PACK : SD SAT NAV : FOLDING MIRRORS : HEATED SEATS: RIGID BOOT LINER :

Status
    Hell fire...welcome to 2006!

Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

1st Quattro Deffo not my last...

Status
    yes immigration as a whole, but what you will find it that the majority of immigrants coming in ARE muslims, and im sorry to say but the more muslims there are, the more conflicts/problems there are going to be. look in the paper, you dont have to be a genius to see that almost every single negative issue involves muslims or islam in one way or another.
    your issue is with the media not muslims as vast majority are law abiding you can not tarnish all muslims with the same brush just because the media always feel it necessary to have muslims in the spot light.

i know a lot of ppl who are actually sick and tired of the media's muslim Islam bashing you for 1 seem gullible.

1st Quattro Deffo not my last...

Status
    think you mean Sikhs. yes your right we (sikhs and hindus, well indians basically) have intergrated into this country very well, causing no major problems. thats becuase of worth ethic. something a lot of muslims seem not to have.

let me guess are you either hindu or sikh?

its already been established that the muslim issue concerns a few bad apples it is also a known fact that hindus sikhs and muslims do not see eye to eye possibly because of the kashmiri conflict and because of exchanges between India and Pakistan in history i could go on with how hindus treat sikhs and muslims in India and so on and so on but it is not of my concern my concern if for England the country i live in and whose laws i abide by,

by saying a lot of muslims do not have a decent or good enough worth/work ethic is is a lot of rubbish because there are ppl like that in every ethnic minority group but why single out muslims?

its sad to say the media have created this hatred towards muslims by having them in the lime light day in day out and they have become a sort of public enemy number 1 to stay away and not mingle with any at all costs how can an ethnic minority group or a certain faiths followers be expected to integrate when all you ever hear is stuff as quoted above by narrow minded ppl who hear something and think yeh yeh yeh thats true.

Status
    I'm going to lock this thread...
    We had many complaints last time round...so I'm not letting it go that far again.

Sorry folks...

Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234