Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 141

Thread: BNP

  1. #81
    Just bought a S3!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11
    just to add my opinions on the BNP......

    BNP at the core are a racist party whose routes have always been racist, with the problems we're having with immigration and this so called war on terror and as recently broadcasted the number of terrorists in this country etc etc, the bnp are using these issues to increase there numbers. they trying to portray a message that we are the party that says things as they are and not afraid to say it....and many ppl are falling for it!...ppl need to realise they are a right wing organisation who are trying to divide ppl.

    Britain cannot turn legal immigrants away as we are part of the geneva convention but we need to handle the immigrants that come in properly and give them support!...so they can rebuild there lives in this country. Britains had a hand in f-in up many countries around the world and its only just that we support the immigrants....just look at the case of Diego Garcia!!

    British and particulary white ppl need to understand that the media covergae at the moment is completely disproportionate, muslims and ethnics are getting alot of bad press, and the hype surrounding every case involving a muslim is blown completely out of proportion that joe average thinks all muslims are the same and any problem is bigger than it really is....

    whats wrong with a multicultural society where we can all live together happily, learn from each other, and just get on....we r all ppl who are all facing the same issues.....

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #82
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Old
    No, you're entirely wrong there Pimp me old mukka! (not that it's unusual for you to be wrong ehh....?? )

    The BNP no longer have a policy of forced repatriation, and haven't for some time, (that was a major problem I had with their policy when it was) the current policy is in my opinion quite equitable.

    http://www.bnp.org.uk/candidates2005...esto/manf4.htm
    yes your right (which isn't very usual is it?) but yea just had a look an it seems as if they have changed it, becuase it was only just a year or 2 ago that one of their policies included forced repatriation, with a 'generous incentive of money'. so now they have removed that policy. but you have to ask yourself, why was that policy there in the 1st place? becuase thats what they believed. so have they removed that policy now, becuase they've suddenly decided that they DON'T want to force the foreigners out? or have they just conveniently changed it becuase they realised it was a bit extreme and would put off otherwise potential voters? i think its the latter, deep down their views are just the same as before, but they have begrudgingly removed it from their policies becuase it was a bit extreme.

  4. #83
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    You're right Pimp, (did I just say that) it was removed because it was a policy, among the many good ones, that ensured most people would not vote for them........ A bit like Labour removing Clause 4!!
    In my personal opinion

  5. #84
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    come on mate, a policy that kicks people out of a country just becuase they are not indigneous to it is a bit extreme in this day and age isn't it? i don't call that a good policy at all. personally they are living in a dreamland, i really can't see how they can enforce a lot of the policies they propose (and not just the ones to do with race/religion). a lot of their policies on things like benefits, abolishing income tax, givin nurses more money, transport etc sound like a dream but in reality, it would take decades to even begin to implement it.

  6. #85
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeda3
    come on mate, a policy that kicks people out of a country just becuase they are not indigneous to it is a bit extreme in this day and age isn't it?
    Yep. That's what I just said. That's why it was dropped.

    And you're right, it could take the BNP close on a generation to restore this Country once they come to power.
    In my personal opinion

  7. #86
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    no but you said it was a policy, "among many good ones". so your saying its a good policy, and i'm saying its not. whatever the reason was why it got dropped, in your opinion it was still a good policy.

    i read another policy something along the lines of removing all racial discrimination laws. why? why dont they have a policy to remove all age/gender/disability discrimination laws as well? becuase they don't want them people discriminated. but they want people to be able to freely discriminate other people on the grounds of race and not have to face any repurcussions for it. almost as if they are encouraging it. why does this country have race discrimination laws? most decent people wouldnt discriminate someone on the grounds of race anyway. but there are a lot of people that would. these race discrimination laws are there to stop that from happening, and in most cases it works. why would the BNP want to remove this law? other then to allow their 'brothers' to freely discriminate foreigners without gettin done for it (IMO)

  8. #87
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeda3
    or have they just conveniently changed it becuase they realised it was a bit extreme and would put off otherwise potential voters? i think its the latter, deep down their views are just the same as before, but they have begrudgingly removed it from their policies becuase it was a bit extreme.

    I think this applies to every political party.

    None of them practise or believe what they preach.

    I think that in the longrun all of these so called and must be seen as politically correct parties will end up causing more and more racial tension and hatred due to their weak policies . In many respects a more hardline approach would be of benfit to all races creeds and religions that live in the country.

  9. #88
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by *Rashs3*
    just to add my opinions on the BNP......

    BNP at the core are a racist party whose routes have always been racist, with the problems we're having with immigration and this so called war on terror and as recently broadcasted the number of terrorists in this country etc etc, the bnp are using these issues to increase there numbers. they trying to portray a message that we are the party that says things as they are and not afraid to say it....and many ppl are falling for it!...ppl need to realise they are a right wing organisation who are trying to divide ppl.

    Britain cannot turn legal immigrants away as we are part of the geneva convention but we need to handle the immigrants that come in properly and give them support!...so they can rebuild there lives in this country. Britains had a hand in f-in up many countries around the world and its only just that we support the immigrants....just look at the case of Diego Garcia!!

    British and particulary white ppl need to understand that the media covergae at the moment is completely disproportionate, muslims and ethnics are getting alot of bad press, and the hype surrounding every case involving a muslim is blown completely out of proportion that joe average thinks all muslims are the same and any problem is bigger than it really is....

    whats wrong with a multicultural society where we can all live together happily, learn from each other, and just get on....we r all ppl who are all facing the same issues.....
    Very well said.
    Last edited by pimpeda3; 10th November 2006 at 19:29.

  10. #89
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeda3
    no but you said it was a policy, "among many good ones". so your saying its a good policy, and i'm saying its not. whatever the reason was why it got dropped, in your opinion it was still a good policy.
    Trust me, that's not what the words mean!! But It would probably have been better to have added the word 'bad' before the word policy for those with English as a second language............... (joke)


    You're right Pimp, (did I just say that) it was removed because it was a bad policy, among the many good ones, that ensured most people would not vote for them........ A bit like Labour removing Clause 4!!
    In my personal opinion

  11. #90
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    i know your only joking but for the record, as i was born here, english is my 1st langauge anyway.

    but regardless of whether it is or isn't, your sentence "You're right Pimp, (did I just say that) it was removed because it was a policy, among the many good ones, that ensured most people would not vote for them." would have come across as you saying it was a policy (among many other good ones), that was removed. i.e that you thought it was a good policy. thats how your view woulda come across regardless of what your 1st language is!

    so anyway what do you say to the rest of what i wrote in regards race discrimination laws?

  12. #91
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Race discrimination laws aren't needed................. There are plenty of existing laws that could be used to ensure people aren't discriminated against, that's a fact!

    They were created soley to appease minorities, and represent an abuse of power, that's also a fact. Take a look at my thread on the free speech two!
    In my personal opinion

  13. #92
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Old
    Race discrimination laws aren't needed................. There are plenty of existing laws that could be used to ensure people aren't discriminated against, that's a fact!

    They were created soley to appease minorities, and represent an abuse of power, that's also a fact. Take a look at my thread on the free speech two!
    dont know about that, different types of discrimination need diff laws, what other law would deal with race discrimination? and ask you again, why would they want to remove that law in the 1st place? are they saying it shouldnt be against the law to discriminate someone on race?

  14. #93
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Errrr,, Pimp, what did I just say...........

    "There are plenty of existing laws that could be used to ensure people aren't discriminated against, that's a fact!"
    In my personal opinion

  15. #94
    fallmonk's Avatar
    Turbo Sport

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Glesga,home of the rain god!
    Posts
    1,836
    The BNP win the election in England i personaly will go down to hadrians wall and electrifi it to stop them getting in Scotland!
    I bought a convertable in the wettest country in the world who says Scotsmen dont have a sense of humour !

    "Lets fire up the Quattro" DCI Gene hunt,,,,,,,ashes to ashes

  16. #95
    unkle's Avatar
    Beer God

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Leics
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by fallmonk
    The BNP win the election in England i personaly will go down to hadrians wall and electrifi it to stop them getting in Scotland!
    You mean it isnt already electrified to keep out the scots?!?!?!

    *writes to local MP*
    Volvo V50 D5 R-Design

  17. #96
    fallmonk's Avatar
    Turbo Sport

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Glesga,home of the rain god!
    Posts
    1,836
    Quote Originally Posted by unkle
    You mean it isnt already electrified to keep out the scots?!?!?!

    *writes to local MP*
    Who you think does all the work in the land of the heathens?????

    also you working with the army boys , should know better if it wasnt for the black watch you would have more problems over there !
    I bought a convertable in the wettest country in the world who says Scotsmen dont have a sense of humour !

    "Lets fire up the Quattro" DCI Gene hunt,,,,,,,ashes to ashes

  18. #97
    rich1068's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by fallmonk
    The BNP win the election in England i personally will go down to Hadrian's wall and electrify it to stop them getting in Scotland!
    Room for two more?

    I've always laughed at the likes of Paul Daniels and Jim Davidson who used to reckon they'd leave if Labour ever got elected but I know for certain that my family would be out of here like a shot if the BNP ever got any real political power in this country.

    People who believe that the likes of the BNP 'talk sense' or think 'I can agree with some of what they say' are sleepwalking toward a vision of the UK that would make a mockery of those that have fallen defending our right to even have this discussion. That's the problem with free speech. Contradictions at every turn. But I do genuinely believe that today of all days must surely show up the BNP for what they really are. A bunch of racist, cowardly, ultra-nationalist thugs that would change this country into something that I would be deeply ashamed of.


    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line

    Gone...and quite quickly forgotten

  19. #98
    Caesium's Avatar
    My BM is fixed!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,858
    is this thread still dragging on...
    Chris

    The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

    See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

    Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

  20. #99
    Defratos's Avatar
    Youre Dethpicable!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    London....Relocated to the Mid East
    Posts
    2,230
    Quote Originally Posted by A4Quattro
    is this thread still dragging on...
    Looool ohh man I was just gonna ask the same thing, can't be bovered to even read half of it, it's worse than an essay
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

    Audi S3-BAM

  21. #100
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,441



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  22. #101
    ste8270's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    33
    Just had a quick read of the 'manifesto', think everybody has discussed the immigration point, but was just wondering if anybody had read the rest? If im reading it right, we are going to pull our troops out of Iraq (and i assume Afganistan although its not mentioned??), bring all our troops out of Germany and close the bases, also refusing to be part of NATO or ever help out the Americans again. Then we are going to start conscription and give everybody a rifle and ammo to keep at home!!

    Did a twelve year old write this stuff??? Does anybody realise what would happen if we did this? If we became a tiny isolated country that already puches above its own weight?? Not to mention the cost of all this!

    This is scary stuff if people are listening to this.

    "If Britain is attacked by rogue states or terrorists then we will respond with appropriate force until the threat is eradicated.".....this is the scariest bit of all, is this not what the Americans have just done in Afganistan? what if the terrorists are born and bred in this country, just like the London bombings??? Do we then decide that all muslims are a threat and use our now huge army to hunt them down and kill them? do we ask all our now armed ex conscripts to shoot muslims on sight? hang on...cant you be a muslim and be white?? i see a problem here.....

    I dont have the answer and i dont know who does, but i do know without a shadow of a doubt...its NOT the BNP!!!!
    Ste.

  23. #102
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    ^i think they just make HUGE claims that imo don't really seem to be feasable to implement

  24. #103
    amb276s3's Avatar
    bird spotter

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lincoln UK
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by A4Quattro
    is this thread still dragging on...
    well when the sh-t hits the fan, which it soon will, we will all rest assured that you will be doing nothing and not even caring about it, keep the blinkers on........and there are plenty of other threads to read etc
    If you see a drain cover, open it and you will see britain sinking into the effluent.....

  25. #104
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1068
    Room for two more?

    I've always laughed at the likes of Paul Daniels and Jim Davidson who used to reckon they'd leave if Labour ever got elected but I know for certain that my family would be out of here like a shot if the BNP ever got any real political power in this country..
    Why??


    Quote Originally Posted by rich1068
    People who believe that the likes of the BNP 'talk sense' or think 'I can agree with some of what they say' are sleepwalking toward a vision of the UK that would make a mockery of those that have fallen defending our right to even have this discussion. That's the problem with free speech. Contradictions at every turn.
    The BNP are not a Nazi party, and do not want any form of state Dictatorship. (that's the remit of the current Government!) If you think otherwise you have obviously looked no further than the end of your hooter....... (I'm allowed to say that it's free speech!)

    Here's an excellent piece...
    http://www.spiked-online.com/index.p.../article/2086/

    Quote Originally Posted by rich1068
    But I do genuinely believe that today of all days must surely show up the BNP for what they really are. A bunch of racist, cowardly, ultra-nationalist thugs that would change this country into something that I would be deeply ashamed of.
    And the basis of your highlighted comments??

    I can honestly say that this Labour Government 'have' changed this Country into something that I 'am' deeply ashamed of......... However rather than running away because I don't like it, I hope to change it by the democratic process.
    In my personal opinion

  26. #105
    S3QuattroDrift's Avatar
    Drifting With All 4 Wheels

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Abbeywood, SE London
    Posts
    73
    So what do you reckon on Audi's then?

  27. #106
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    There's an echo in this thread........
    In my personal opinion

  28. #107
    Wicked666's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    582
    obviously the bnp will never get into power. The leader only polled about 6% of the votes in his constituency.

    However what I don't understand is if they did get into power, most big businesses will leave the UK (as almost all FTSE 100 are international companies and who's going to want to trade with UK if foreigners aren't welcome?) They'll be no trade so no real industry and yet people believe they'll be better off?

    The only city in the UK that can compete with the likes of Japan, Germany, US is London and about 40% of peope living in London weren't even born in UK!

  29. #108
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked666
    obviously the bnp will never get into power. The leader only polled about 6% of the votes in his constituency.

    However what I don't understand is if they did get into power, most big businesses will leave the UK (as almost all FTSE 100 are international companies and who's going to want to trade with UK if foreigners aren't welcome?) They'll be no trade so no real industry and yet people believe they'll be better off?

    The only city in the UK that can compete with the likes of Japan, Germany, US is London and about 40% of peope living in London weren't even born in UK!
    Excellent point, something i pointed out as well last time we had this discussion yrs ago.

    40% of people in london werent born there, but on top of that you've got the thousands that WERE born there but are also classed as 'foreigners'. Thats a lot people.

    Then think about the amount of doctors, lawyers, dentists, surgeons, shop owners, restaurants, sports stars, actors, nurses etc etc that are not 'british' in the common sense of the word, how many of them would want to live here if BNP got elected? if this countries foreign population was only a few thousand then fine they could leave and there wouldnt be any major disruption, but its not thousands its millions, then as wicked666 mentioned you take into account all the foriegn businesses that would likely pull out (why would india want to do business with england if england doesn't want to do business with india - for example). sorry but this country would come to a grinding halt, becuase i can assure you that most non white english people WILL leave this country if BNP got elected.

    end of the day JPO, you can say till your blue in the face that the BNP aren't racists, but whether thats true or not (and imho is it) doesnt matter. what matters is how they are perceived. and the fact is that they are percieved (with good reason) by most foreigners (and indeed even white people) to be racist. we (non white english people) would not want to live in a country that is run by (in our mind) a racist party. labour may be a pile of ****e but id rather that then BNP.
    Last edited by pimpeda3; 14th November 2006 at 02:40.

  30. #109
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Pimp & Wicked, I think your assessment is flawed, but certainly worthy of debate. The BNP don't have a fully developed policy IMO but it makes intresting reading.......

    http://www.bnp.org.uk/candidates2005...esto/manf9.htm

    I'm more of a Globalist in terms of economics, but I'd give anything a go for the sake of saving this Country!!
    In my personal opinion

  31. #110
    ardandy's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Keighley, West Yorks
    Posts
    34
    Anyone should be allowed into the country if they mean to work. I'd go along with the points system. My mum and dad were thinking of retiring to New Zealand but because my dad had a heart attack a few years ago they said that he could be a drain on their health system. I know of several people who came over here and then shipped over the rest of the family because they had illness's that they knew would be cured. Which is fine, humanity and all that, the only difference is once treated they didn't return home!

    Some countries just say it how it is.

    Spain's policy on restricting a certain ethnic minority coming into the country is apparently based on the fact that they create their own community in the country rather than integrate into what is already there, thus creating segregation.

  32. #111
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by ardandy
    Anyone should be allowed into the country if they mean to work. I'd go along with the points system. My mum and dad were thinking of retiring to New Zealand but because my dad had a heart attack a few years ago they said that he could be a drain on their health system. I know of several people who came over here and then shipped over the rest of the family because they had illness's that they knew would be cured. Which is fine, humanity and all that, the only difference is once treated they didn't return home!

    Some countries just say it how it is.

    Spain's policy on restricting a certain ethnic minority coming into the country is apparently based on the fact that they create their own community in the country rather than integrate into what is already there, thus creating segregation.
    That is exactly what is happening, there are so many segregated communities popping up its unbelieveable.

  33. #112
    Wicked666's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    582
    in Kenya & Zimbabwe they 'removed' their 'foreigners' and the conutries native people are worse off. Zimbabwe had about 1000% inflation a year or so ago.

    Plus the UK has been full of immigrants for last thousand years

    Think we should work on homegrown problems first before resorting to a party that will make anyone who is is not white a scapegoat for all the countries problems and seek to remove them.

    End of day, if that were to happen then many people would sell their houses, cars etc, clear out their bank accounts and go but the UK would be losing out in the next few generations. Better to work together and make this a country where everyone can live together - the world's big enoungh for everyone.

  34. #113
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked666
    Plus the UK has been full of immigrants for last thousand years
    The problem isn't imimigration as a whole, its un-controlled immigration where the state (correction tax payers) pay for the people who come here and don't work

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked666
    Think we should work on homegrown problems first before resorting to a party that will make anyone who is is not white a scapegoat for all the countries problems and seek to remove them.
    Ermm quite a few eastern european people are white. That argument doesn't stand up at all. Show me where the BNP want to kick out non-white people ? Actually post proof from their manifesto.

  35. #114
    Caesium's Avatar
    My BM is fixed!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,858
    Quote Originally Posted by amb276s3
    well when the sh-t hits the fan, which it soon will, we will all rest assured that you will be doing nothing and not even caring about it, keep the blinkers on........and there are plenty of other threads to read etc
    Do you actually think that whinging on here will acheive anything? You think that your whinging is "doing something"?

    What **** is going to hit the fan? its not that simple, it not a rapidly changing situation, it a slowly grinding you down sort of scenario.

    I hate the fact that the cost of living is rising in this f'ing country, and its partly due to spongers. There are too many people globally, not just locally. What we need is another nutter like Hitler to start another war to keep the population down.

    The problem with humans is that they are like locusts, they consume all around them then move on to somewhere new, and there is too many people doing just that. The only way that the population of humans is controlled is by war. The reason war even exists is because differing religions/races cannot mix and agree.

    lets have a war I say and get rid of a load of unwanted scumbags.
    Chris

    The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

    See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

    Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

  36. #115
    Wicked666's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by auroan
    The problem isn't imimigration as a whole, its un-controlled immigration where the state (correction tax payers) pay for the people who come here and don't work



    Ermm quite a few eastern european people are white. That argument doesn't stand up at all. Show me where the BNP want to kick out non-white people ? Actually post proof from their manifesto.
    mate common sense. If the BNP are holding a local rally and i was to go down, would they allow that do you think? I'd be battered!

    Is it true the BNP want rid of the monarchy too? If so then that it the main difference between britain and other countries and nothing is more historic. Sounds like they want a communist state.

    I'm not going to think about this anymore though cause everyone's entitled to their opinions.

  37. #116
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,653
    True everyone is entitled to there opinions, but when opinions arn't based on fact, then it becomes gossip. And gossips becomes chinese whispers, then everyone beleives something which isn't true.

  38. #117
    Caesium's Avatar
    My BM is fixed!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked666
    mate common sense. If the BNP are holding a local rally and i was to go down, would they allow that do you think? I'd be battered!

    Is it true the BNP want rid of the monarchy too? If so then that it the main difference between britain and other countries and nothing is more historic. Sounds like they want a communist state.

    I'm not going to think about this anymore though cause everyone's entitled to their opinions.
    I think you'll find some of what the labour party are discussing borders on the communist state, raising the cost of feul and trying to tax us out of our cars? where's all this money going? to pay for the ailing NHS, maybe to feed the immigrants and fuel their hand-out cars. We are giving our hard earnt money to the poor, and to the extreme we'll all end up poor controlled by the government, thats communism.
    Chris

    The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

    See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

    Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

  39. #118
    Onlyme's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    593
    Does anyone know why my whistle bends to the Left

  40. #119
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by A4Quattro
    do you actually think that whinging on here will acheive anything? You think that your whinging is "doing something"?

    What **** is going to hit the fan? its not that simple, it not a rapidly changing situation, it a slowly grinding you down sort of scenario.

    I hate the fact that the cost of living is rising in this f'ing country, and its partly due to spongers. There are too many people globally, not just locally. What we need is another nutter like Hitler to start another war to keep the population down.

    The problem with humans is that they are like locusts, they consume all around them then move on to somewhere new, and there is too many people doing just that. The only way that the population of humans is controlled is by war. The reason war even exists is because differing religions/races cannot mix and agree.

    lets have a war I say and get rid of a load of unwanted scumbags.
    So where does it say on here that we are only allowed to discuss things that we can do something about on here? this is a discussion board, not a 'action' board. and i don't see much whinging, only arguing/debating, which is all good, are we not supposed to discuss it just becuase we can't do anything about it?

    yea lets have a war and get rid of 10,000 unwanted scumbags but also 20,000 innocent civilians as well.......

  41. #120
    Caesium's Avatar
    My BM is fixed!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,858
    I think you miss the point, I was not saying lets not discuss it. I was merely pointing out that Because I said this thread is dragging on does not mean I have blinkers on and will sit around idly when the **** hits the fan as one guy said, nor does posting on here constitute "doing something about it"

    read my posts in context before you add your 2p worth.
    Chris

    The problem with common sense, is that its not that common.

    See my images @
    http://www.christianfrench.co.uk

    Own a dreaded BMW? http://www.bmw-sport.net

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO