Chris NottBadger5
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 141

Thread: BNP

  1. #41
    batwad's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Beds
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by smitch
    Is a doctor not going to do more good than a binman?!?!?!

    It's the same as an employer taking on one job applicant that has more skills than another. You have to prove what you can do for them not them for you surely?
    So why don't we deport all binmen? They're obviously doing no good here, just taking up space and wasting our time and resources, precious resources that could be better spent on doctors!

    Everybody contributes to society, socially, culturally and financially. I love multi-cultural society, I think it's excellent. As the cliche says, great things happend when we work together, and for me the melding of cultures produces some of the most exciting artefacts like music, art and food. This country would be a lot more boring without immigrants.
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #42
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by smitch
    It's not just the muslims, we're talking about immigration as a whole, well, i am.

    We can't just blame certain ethnic groups, it's not fair, or that simple.
    yes immigration as a whole, but what you will find it that the majority of immigrants coming in ARE muslims, and im sorry to say but the more muslims there are, the more conflicts/problems there are going to be. look in the paper, you dont have to be a genius to see that almost every single negative issue involves muslims or islam in one way or another.

  4. #43
    batwad's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Beds
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by co55ie
    Then it has absolutely nothing to do with race .

    It is an elitist and not a racist policy.
    Good point, it is elitist. But as I see it, because the policy doesn't force new born British babies to grow up to be doctors too then it is racist because it only applies to foreigners. Discrimination based on race; that's racism isn't it?
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel

  5. #44
    batwad's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Beds
    Posts
    841
    P.S.: sorry for the threadjack folks, we've kind-of wandered from the subject of the BNP here. I'll shut my big mouth now
    03 A3 (8L) TDi quattro Sport, Aluminium Silver with leather, armrest, cruise, xenons and me at the wheel

  6. #45
    smitch's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,585
    Quote Originally Posted by batwad
    So why don't we deport all binmen? They're obviously doing no good here, just taking up space and wasting our time and resources, precious resources that could be better spent on doctors!

    Everybody contributes to society, socially, culturally and financially. I love multi-cultural society, I think it's excellent. As the cliche says, great things happend when we work together, and for me the melding of cultures produces some of the most exciting artefacts like music, art and food. This country would be a lot more boring without immigrants.
    Granted, but the point i'm trying to make is that if you want to be part of a society you should be willing and able to contribute to that society and not just feed off it.

    And my bin men are **** by the way....
    S4.

  7. #46
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by batwad
    Good point, it is elitist. But as I see it, because the policy doesn't force new born British babies to grow up to be doctors too then it is racist because it only applies to foreigners. Discrimination based on race; that's racism isn't it?
    Nope thats descriimination based on foreigners skills. Race is the geological linked colour of your skin and genetic makeup, i.e. black (west indies, Africa etc), white ( northern european, american), yellow (chinese, japan etc) brown (indian, middle east) the list could go on

  8. #47
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeda3
    end of the day its not like they can't speak english at all is it? it might be just a little harder to understand, but its worth it if he's a better doctor.
    Given the fact that the language barrier could very easily lead to someones death I dont think its worth it.

    How can you possibly have a hope of accurately commnicating something to a GP who speaks broken English ?

  9. #48
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by auroan
    Nope thats descriimination based on foreigners skills. Race is the geological linked colour of your skin and genetic makeup, i.e. black (west indies, Africa etc), white ( northern european, american), yellow (chinese, japan etc) brown (indian, middle east) the list could go on
    Absolutely correct. People totally confuse racism with elitism etc etc.

  10. #49
    amb276s3's Avatar
    bird spotter

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lincoln UK
    Posts
    292
    Oh i see silver 75 is really getting his knickers in a twist, must be a liberal civil servant or similar,
    Well said jpo i agree with much of what you say,
    I dont think i would actually vote bnp, but i must say that over recent years i have started to listen to what they say, i would guess that if one of the two political parties we have i.e labour or conservative adopted some of the bnp policies then a huge amount of people would vote for them in a flash, its just the possibility of being labeled a facist etc that would put most people off.
    the bnp seem to be gaining a vast amount of interest at the moment and i can understand why, most ethnic groups have lived here peacefully and just got on with there lives, particularly the guys that wear the turbans who are always very courteous and are a credit to this nation, its just those damn muslims,(which is the reason people are looking at the bnp), they just seem to want to stir up the hornets nest and cause major problems, i know i am tarring them all with the same brush but so does everyone else.

    here comes the post deletion part, get rid of the muslims just send them back or whatever to their natural parts of the world and i bet the country would be a whole lot better.

    lets see if as.net does promote freedom of speech
    If you see a drain cover, open it and you will see britain sinking into the effluent.....

  11. #50
    Yeee-haw
    Jason's Pong Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    528
    This is more interesting than AndyMac's and my tiff about BB at least!

  12. #51
    arthurfuxake's Avatar
    Controversial & Contradictive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,306
    Places like New Zealand and Australia work on a points system. You get x points for qualifications, x points for age, x points for money etc. If they have a plumber shortage, plumbers get x bonus points. You then need a total number of points to qualify for admission. You're then on "probation", and if you find work and can hold down a job, and you behave yourself for x number of months, they let you stay. If not, you get deported.
    53 A4 2.5TDi Quattro Sport 180 Tiptronic. Heated Buffalino leather, DVD Sat Nav RNS-E, TV, Bluetooth, 6 cd, BOSE, Colour DIS, Cruise Control, Auto lights and mirrors, Interior light pack, Heated mirrors.

  13. #52
    Ess_Three's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    5,385
    Quote Originally Posted by amb276s3
    here comes the post deletion part, get rid of the muslims just send them back or whatever to their natural parts of the world and i bet the country would be a whole lot better.

    lets see if as.net does promote freedom of speech
    It's a personal view that not all will agree with (possibly an understatement!)...but it's not aimed at any particular user so I see no need to delete it.
    This is a democracy where everyone is entitled to their view.

    If everyone can keep their points as well written there will be no need to moderate.


    Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

  14. #53
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by batwad
    I'm not really sure what your point is here. Racism will mean different things to different people. But from what I've seen of what Nick Griffin has said, I would say he holds some objectionable, racist views. As leader of the BNP, for me that make the BNP racist by association.
    OK......... You make my point very well,,, so what does racism mean to YOU??? You've said you consider Nick Griffin and by association the BNP to be 'racist'. But unless you can offer a definition of 'Racist' that everyone can agree on the term becomes meaningless.....


    Quote Originally Posted by batwad
    It may be more accurate to describe the BNP as fascist rather than racist, as racism isn't really a political issue, it's cultural. Fascism is definitely politics and from what I've seen of the BNP's policies (and I'm afraid I can't visit the BNP's website at the moment as it's blocked by my work's internet filter - I think that says a lot it does..... about what spineless cowards,, and true fascists, your employers are) a lot of what they're trying to achieve and they way they want to go about it is fascist.
    .
    Sorry, you're entirely wrong on that count. Facist is a label given to the BNP by those who really are fascists,,,, like the somewhat perversely named UAF!!

    Quote Originally Posted by batwad
    And I can't help but wonder JPO, if you go for a curry after a night down the pub. How many members of the BNP do you think do that? How many of the BNP's voters do you think enjoy listening to mainstream hip-hop or garage? Do you think any of these things would be possible if it wasn't for immigration? Do you not think that the whole "immigration thing" has been seen and done before with the Asians and Africans that came to the UK in the 60s and 70s? Were they not branded as criminals, rapists and job stealers then? And has the world stopped turning in the wake of their arrival?.
    You misunderstand me,, I do beleive a 'bit' of diversity is indeed 'enriching'! But what we have now is not diversity, but 'displacement', if you live or work in London you'll know what I mean............ Is it Tower Hamlets that is now 98% Bangladeshi?? Where's the diversity in that??

    PS I think Hip-hop and Garage are Sh!te!


    Quote Originally Posted by batwad
    But it's okay to stop people from other countries coming to live here, just because they're from another country? That's racism.
    Yes it is............ It's something called controlled immigration (as in the opposite to what we've got at the moment), and it's not 'racism', it's 'realism'!!


    Phew............!!! That was hard work for me,,,, I think I'll stick to me one liners for a bit!!
    In my personal opinion

  15. #54
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by amb276s3
    Oh i see silver 75 is really getting his knickers in a twist, must be a liberal civil servant or similar,
    Well said jpo i agree with much of what you say,
    I dont think i would actually vote bnp, but i must say that over recent years i have started to listen to what they say, i would guess that if one of the two political parties we have i.e labour or conservative adopted some of the bnp policies then a huge amount of people would vote for them in a flash, its just the possibility of being labeled a facist etc that would put most people off.
    the bnp seem to be gaining a vast amount of interest at the moment and i can understand why, most ethnic groups have lived here peacefully and just got on with there lives, particularly the guys that wear the turbans who are always very courteous and are a credit to this nation, its just those damn muslims,(which is the reason people are looking at the bnp), they just seem to want to stir up the hornets nest and cause major problems, i know i am tarring them all with the same brush but so does everyone else.

    here comes the post deletion part, get rid of the muslims just send them back or whatever to their natural parts of the world and i bet the country would be a whole lot better.




    lets see if as.net does promote freedom of speech
    think you mean Sikhs. yes your right we (sikhs and hindus, well indians basically) have intergrated into this country very well, causing no major problems. thats becuase of worth ethic. something a lot of muslims seem not to have.

  16. #55
    unkle's Avatar
    Beer God

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Leics
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by amb276s3
    here comes the post deletion part, get rid of the muslims just send them back or whatever to their natural parts of the world and i bet the country would be a whole lot better.
    You cant really tar everyone with the same brush, for every muslim that commits a crime and makes the news theres probably a thousand that keep their heads down and just want to get on with life. The controls for getting into this country are a joke and should be tightened and so should the asylum laws that go back to our colonial past and werent designed for the current situation. It doesnt help that a lot of illegal immigrants arent allowed to work and have no way of sustaining themselves when they get here.

    As far as the BNP goes, they gear their policies to an ever growing xenophobic public playing on peoples fears, some of their stuff makes sense while some of it is bonkers.

    One thing is for sure, Enoch Powell is laughing in his grave right now.
    (See http://www.sterlingtimes.co.uk/powell_press.htm )
    Volvo V50 D5 R-Design

  17. #56
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    305
    I think one of the main causes of intolerance is that we are forever being told we (race religions etc) are equals.

    The fact is we are not equals , we all have different views ethics morals etc etc that make us different.

    If people started accepting this then I think we would all get along alot better.

  18. #57
    Onlyme's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    593
    Did someone mention BB ?

  19. #58
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    Agree with JPO, immigration really needs to be controlled in this country, we should stop letting in every single person who wants to come here. regardless of what race or religion they are.

  20. #59
    silver75's Avatar
    Big Ron

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    3,243

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by amb276s3
    .....some mindless ********...


    Mate... I thought I allready told you about yourself in the Imogen thread?
    Back for more or have you forgotten? You crack me up with your paranoia and pathetic ramblings...

    Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

  21. #60
    amb276s3's Avatar
    bird spotter

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lincoln UK
    Posts
    292
    erm..... wrong quote there silv
    If you see a drain cover, open it and you will see britain sinking into the effluent.....

  22. #61
    Onlyme's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    593
    Call me parnoid Amb but i think his playing with my mind

  23. #62
    silver75's Avatar
    Big Ron

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    3,243
    Quote Originally Posted by amb276s3
    erm..... wrong quote there silv
    not quite

    Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

  24. #63
    Onlyme's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    593

  25. #64
    dmaudi's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Hampshire UK
    Posts
    209
    sorry guys but isn't most of this talk about immigration trying to close the gate after the horse has bolted?,

    as the once greatest country in the world (in power not just current opinion) we have long been a multi-cultural country and great because of it.

    come on unless any of you are ginger with freckles (gingerist I expect but pretty close to the true Brit) then you are not probably therefore a natural resident/native of this island.

    I think the only accurate points here relate to integration, IMO that is where we are falling down in this country, separation and isolation of communities breeds mistrust and suspicion and causes much of the scare mongering by the extremists on all sides.

    When we all (Christian, Jew, Muslim, Seikh, Hindu et al.) should be trying to promote tolerance and understanding of frankly often incompatible faiths.

    not sure who said it here but for me also the current media attitude and much here is the same slippery slope that led the national socialist party to power in Germany in 36, honestly guys that is not the answer.

    but hey, at least we might finally be making decent cars here in 60 years!!!
    .
    Last edited by dmaudi; 9th November 2006 at 22:34.
    2012 Q3 S line S-Tronic 177 TDI
    2013 MINI GP

    Previously B8 S4, 8P A3 3.2Q

  26. #65
    fallmonk's Avatar
    Turbo Sport

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Glesga,home of the rain god!
    Posts
    1,836
    Sorry , but not a fan of any party that avocates dividing people ,we have had that before and look how well it worked out for the jews in 1939 germany!
    Where does it stop? kick all the asians and blacks out of "england" send them back to where they belong(that would be england where most where born) i know next lets get rid of the catholics(damb pesk holy wars) and lets not even say wot we will do with the jews! ,screw it lets get rid of the prodstants as well ,
    Wot was i thinking lets get rid of the Scots and Irish,cant have some "jocks & micks" making a mess of the place
    Heck lets get rid of the "gingers" why not eh , its all in the day and life of a BNP candidate

    PS for the record in a Scottish ,catholic so im well screwed !
    I bought a convertable in the wettest country in the world who says Scotsmen dont have a sense of humour !

    "Lets fire up the Quattro" DCI Gene hunt,,,,,,,ashes to ashes

  27. #66
    rich1068's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    673
    Oh goody. I've joined another car forum that seems to have an ignorant racist **** infestation. Great.


    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line

    Gone...and quite quickly forgotten

  28. #67
    fallmonk's Avatar
    Turbo Sport

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Glesga,home of the rain god!
    Posts
    1,836
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1068
    Oh goody. I've joined another car forum that seems to have an ignorant racist **** infestation. Great.
    WELCOME.........................

    Its not normaly like this just every so often it goes tits up !
    I bought a convertable in the wettest country in the world who says Scotsmen dont have a sense of humour !

    "Lets fire up the Quattro" DCI Gene hunt,,,,,,,ashes to ashes

  29. #68
    rich1068's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    673
    It's just so depressing. With comments like 'but what you will find it that the majority of immigrants coming in ARE muslims', I wonder if some of these members should be allowed out on their own. Never mind behind the wheel of a car.


    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line

    Gone...and quite quickly forgotten

  30. #69
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1068
    Oh goody. I've joined another car forum that seems to have an ignorant racist **** infestation. Great.
    What part of the great British tradition (admittedly greatly curtailed under the current dictatorship) of 'free speech' is it that particularly upsets you........??
    In my personal opinion

  31. #70
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1068
    Oh goody. I've joined another car forum that seems to have an ignorant racist **** infestation. Great.
    Pardon ? That kind of comment shows a fair bit of ignorance straight away. Comparing the few idiotic comments from people as an infestation is a bit OTT.

  32. #71
    Yeee-haw
    Jason's Pong Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    528
    Just out of interest, how many countries in the world have what most people would classify a 'far-right' government (I think most people would agree the BNP could be called far-right?).

    I can give an easy example of where it all went wrong. Hitler was elected on the back of similar types of policies, and it all spiralled on from there. Now in no way am I comparing the BNP to Nazi Germany (I don't know enough about them to do that), but it is an example from history of what could happen. That why I'm asking for examples of present day far-right democracies. Obviously in any country the individual policies differ, but it does give some ability to compare?

    Mike

  33. #72
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie Mike
    Just out of interest, how many countries in the world have what most people would classify a 'far-right' government
    Well in europe there's Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway and Switzerland, who all have strong far-right government influences with each government having a fair few seats taken by far-right political parties.

  34. #73
    Tim Stuart's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    115
    My view on this whole thing:

    1) Adopt a similar immigration policy to Australia where people with needed skills are given priority and attaining a certain number of 'points' allows you in

    2) Having said that, we do need cheap labour in the UK to do the jobs that some people on benefits don't want to do as the difference that they would earn from doing such jobs is not 'enough' to make it worthwhile

    3) The Geneva Convention will not allow us to turn away asylum seekers, however more should be done to fish out the genuine from the blaggers

    4) Muslims are a minority in this country (I think about 4 million), representing about 2-3% of the population. According to the news this morning, there are about 1,500 known plotters (or about 0.04%) who would like to detonate bombs or whatever. Not all Muslims are bad, and many have integrated well. However, I agree that the Muslim community as a whole needs to do more to expose radicalism, rather than the 'head in the sand' routine that appears to be going on at the moment

    5) Muslims in general get a bad press. How many items on the news or in the papers relate to the threat from Muslim extremists? Unfortunately, this situation is unlikely to change as long as moderate Muslims are exposed to radicalisation in Mosques around the country and the distorted views of what is essentially a peaceful religion is preached by extremists. Muslims need to police their own in this respect.

    6) The BNP is receiving more support from society because society is incapable of having open, honest and frank discussions with itself over fundamental issues which will affect its future. There is a lot of mis-construed, mis-understood half truths on this particular post and this is representative of society at large.

    7) I'm not claiming to know everything, but thought I'd share my considered opinions with you.

    For the record, I'm white, non-religious and as British as the next man. Here ends the lecture
    Black 2.0TDi 140 Sportback S-Line

  35. #74
    Yeee-haw
    Jason's Pong Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by auroan
    Well in europe there's Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway and Switzerland, who all have strong far-right government influences with each government having a fair few seats taken by far-right political parties.
    OK, but not really my question. Are there some examples of countries that are controlled by a far-right government?

    I don't think dictatorships are a fair comparison though.
    Last edited by Geordie Mike; 10th November 2006 at 12:30. Reason: Changing wording of question

  36. #75
    s3shabs's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    152
    Theyre approach may have changed..but their motiv remains the same, and always will.

  37. #76
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    london
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Stuart
    My view on this whole thing:

    1) Adopt a similar immigration policy to Australia where people with needed skills are given priority and attaining a certain number of 'points' allows you in

    2) Having said that, we do need cheap labour in the UK to do the jobs that some people on benefits don't want to do as the difference that they would earn from doing such jobs is not 'enough' to make it worthwhile

    3) The Geneva Convention will not allow us to turn away asylum seekers, however more should be done to fish out the genuine from the blaggers

    4) Muslims are a minority in this country (I think about 4 million), representing about 2-3% of the population. According to the news this morning, there are about 1,500 known plotters (or about 0.04%) who would like to detonate bombs or whatever. Not all Muslims are bad, and many have integrated well. However, I agree that the Muslim community as a whole needs to do more to expose radicalism, rather than the 'head in the sand' routine that appears to be going on at the moment

    5) Muslims in general get a bad press. How many items on the news or in the papers relate to the threat from Muslim extremists? Unfortunately, this situation is unlikely to change as long as moderate Muslims are exposed to radicalisation in Mosques around the country and the distorted views of what is essentially a peaceful religion is preached by extremists. Muslims need to police their own in this respect.

    6) The BNP is receiving more support from society because society is incapable of having open, honest and frank discussions with itself over fundamental issues which will affect its future. There is a lot of mis-construed, mis-understood half truths on this particular post and this is representative of society at large.

    7) I'm not claiming to know everything, but thought I'd share my considered opinions with you.

    For the record, I'm white, non-religious and as British as the next man. Here ends the lecture
    Don't really agree with this points thing, for a start how much red tape and admin work would there be to set it up? how would you judge whos got what skills? how would you make sure someone isn't lying about their skills? are we going to make every single person demonstrate them? i just don't think its possible. and secondly, lets say we did do this, then what about all the genuine people who come here initially with no skills but once here have the opportunity (and take it) to learn a skill and work?

    i think a very basic regulation such as that you must have worked and payed taxes/ni for at least 3 years before you can claim ANY sort of benefit would do the job (and this should apply to everyone, not just immigrants/foreigners), it would stop people coming here just to claim of benefits and not work.

    anyway back to the original point, a lot of the BNP policies makes sense (and im indian), but at the end of it all, what it comes down to is that the BNP want an England with no foreigners wotsoever, it says somewhere in their policies that they will give all foreigners X amount of time to leave this country. **** that, i think as people have mentioned they are just trying to win over votes. in reality i don't know how on earth they would manage to get rid of god knows how many foreigners, and i don't think they could, even by force as there are too many.

  38. #77
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,657
    There's a film called "children of men" that came out a bit ago. Very interesting viewing, with a slant of what the UK may be like under a BNP "get rid of all foreigners" type rule.

    Didn't look very nice.

    I Think we all have to be carefull we don't go to extremes. That's what tars certain organizations and faiths with comments we've already seen.

  39. #78
    smitch's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,585
    How do you define 'foreigner' anyway???

    Someone could have a skin colour other than white but still have been born in the UK so are in fact British so you'd have a pretty difficult job chucking people out!
    S4.

  40. #79
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,657
    not having a british passport ?

  41. #80
    Just Plain Old's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeda3
    anyway back to the original point, a lot of the BNP policies makes sense (and im indian), but at the end of it all, what it comes down to is that the BNP want an England with no foreigners wotsoever, it says somewhere in their policies that they will give all foreigners X amount of time to leave this country. **** that, i think as people have mentioned they are just trying to win over votes. in reality i don't know how on earth they would manage to get rid of god knows how many foreigners, and i don't think they could, even by force as there are too many.
    No, you're entirely wrong there Pimp me old mukka! (not that it's unusual for you to be wrong ehh....?? )

    The BNP no longer have a policy of forced repatriation, and haven't for some time, (that was a major problem I had with their policy when it was) the current policy is in my opinion quite equitable.

    http://www.bnp.org.uk/candidates2005...esto/manf4.htm
    In my personal opinion

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO