Tailgate smash

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
In response to the Gutted!!! post, i'd like to share an experience that I once had with another driver ramming into me.

It happened like this....
A while ago I used to own a passat ( a new one) and on the day in question, I had 2 wisdom teeth removed, which I can tell you, ****** hurt.
Well I couldn't eat anything and was really hungry so I decided to go and buy some complan (the meal replacement drink). I went to all my local supermarkets, but to no avail.

I was getting a bit desperate when I decided to head to the tesco extra at lakeside, i knew they had it. So over the water i trot, get my complan no problem, all the while spitting out blood occasionally. (not in the store)

When I leave lakeside I pull up at the set of lights leading to the A282 (dartford crossing) but the peugeot 106 behind me decides not to.
The woman driving slams right into the back of me so heavily it bursts her radiator and smashes both her headlights and bends the bonnet into an inverted V shape.

I get out of the car and ask her what the **** happened, she's upset and she has a baby in the car screaming. I take one look at her and decide she's a chav with a chav baby. I ask for her details and she gives them to me, I volunteer my own details as she doesn't ask for them.

She then looks at all the coolant from her car and steam rising from the bonnet and asks "will me car be alright to drive home to St. Mary Cray?"

I tell her, no chance, not with no coolant. She starts crying. I need this right now like 2 *********, she asks to borrow my mobile to call her boyfriend. She does and it appears from the snippets of the conversation I hear the he doen't give a ****.

She gets even more distraught and I end up leaving her and screaming kid by the side of the road, as they aren't really my problem.

Later on I call the police and insurance co etc, and give a description of car, person etc.
The police call me back and say that I must have made a mistake, the reg no is that of a 405 peugeot not a 106.

I tell the copper that I was a mechanic for years and I can tell the difference. I also have the bloke she called's number I also forward this to the police.

They do jack ****. my insurance company tells me she was uninsured and her address was fake.

My missus calls up the boyfriend posing as my brief, he shits himself, says he doesn't know her, but ends up giving mu missus his address.

He doesn't give her the correct address however, but the address she gave me at the time of the incident, and the address the boyfriend gives to my other half make 1 complete correct address. Jackasses.

I give this to the police, they do nothing. I give it to the insurance company, they seem to do nothing.

I have a medical, appear to have whiplash. and have no way of suing her ***. quality british legal system!

Sounds about right - you do jack **** wrong, end up injured, your car damaged and no recompense :mad:.

Did you ever hear anything at all? And I bet your insurance went through the roof :slapped:

Been there and got the T-shirt had a very similar thing happen to me , only it was a nice asian imigrant who decided to buy a car , not worrie about the fact he had no ins/licence/road tax etc!
Had to claim car (fully comp) to get car fixed as it was quiet bad ,ended up having to take a "back-step" by 2years as it wasnt my fault so i dint loose all my NCB but just the few years , went on and on chasing him, usual story no one here by that name/hes away now / etc etc ,
eventual sherrif officers gain entry with him ther house was squaler no chance of recovering monies owed,
Ended up falling out with lawyer as he sayed its just one of those things BUT he got his cash from ins ok, but thanked him for saving me a lot of cash , when he enquiered wot i ment i told him i just wont bother getting Ins and hope when i hit a car i get him on opposing counsel.................

He...He....He Just to lighten your load a little....

Its December 24th and all hell has broken out, streets are pande..??? Chocker! Crowds everywhere and parking spaces are at a premium... I've agreed to meet a customer for lunch, so I think, a quick dash to the cash machine in Safeways(Now Morrisons) and then I'll be on me way. I was heading to Dumfermline. I pull into the car park and there ain't a space in sight.. all of a sudden there's a Vauxhall Nova starts to reverse out. So I sit patiently waiting ....and waiting... and waiting But its the only space available, and she's making a right hash of it!! Eventually she comes out towards me.. rear end getting closer... closer.... closer. Now! bear in mind I must have been a good 20ft - 30ft away.. still coming (Dan are you in this Again!!) She's still reversing.. I get the feeling she doesn't know I'm there... She's now approx 5ft off my bumper and still creeping.. I have the handbrake on and sitting STATIONARY. I think, "She doesn't know I'm here..." so I beep the horn quickly, just once ....AND SHE PLANTS IT AND RAMS ME!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHH!! All on Xmas Eve too! I get out and ask what does she think she's doing.."I never saw you... " she says.. all badly shaken, so bad in fact that she can't put her fag in her mouth.. "You'd better speak to my husband" she says handing me her mobile phone. I ask what good that will do as he's not there to see this... "I'm not insured" she says.. By now passers by are starting to gather... so I call him " Get me 2 quotes and mail them to me please..." I get his name address etc etc and I've got his Mobile Number...
So I contact my company who don't believe what has happened and are dubious to payment... all has gone well and I'm in February.. and I get the call.. "This is Mr Smith, my wife ran into you remember (How could I forget!) I 'm just calling to say go ahead and get your vehicle repaired, I've released a cheque for said value and you'll have it am tomorrow! By the way what exactly happened..." I go one to relieve the story again..." Ahhh this has been a real happy Xmas for me ..Not!" "How So I ask..." His wife returned with the Nova and it was parked up over Xmas and they went away to the Carribean for 2 weeks. His Daughter (Who's also not insured for the vehicle!!) borrows the car.. returns home, parks the car in the slopping drive way and incorrectly applies the handbrake... in the morning its rolled across the road through a brick wall and into a neighbours garden.. he has to pay for the wall, garden and the repair to his car... a total of some £7k over a two week period.. and now the punchline.. he asks" Do you know what I do for a living??" "No" I reply.. "I'm an entertainer " "Oh .. what sort??" ....

"A CLOWN!!!"

You said it Bud!! And Its All true I swear!!

28v6 said:
"I'm an entertainer " "Oh .. what sort??" ....

"A CLOWN!!!"

Was there loads of people in the car, and did the lady have a flower on her blouse which squirted water at you?:yahoo:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Brilliant!! Just goes to prove - if it's got wheels or tits, it'll cost you shitloads of money!!

fallmonk said:
Been there and got the T-shirt had a very similar thing happen to me , only it was a nice asian imigrant who decided to buy a car , not worrie about the fact he had no ins/licence/road tax etc!
Had to claim car (fully comp) to get car fixed as it was quiet bad ,ended up having to take a "back-step" by 2years as it wasnt my fault so i dint loose all my NCB but just the few years , went on and on chasing him, usual story no one here by that name/hes away now / etc etc ,
eventual sherrif officers gain entry with him ther house was squaler no chance of recovering monies owed,
Ended up falling out with lawyer as he sayed its just one of those things BUT he got his cash from ins ok, but thanked him for saving me a lot of cash , when he enquiered wot i ment i told him i just wont bother getting Ins and hope when i hit a car i get him on opposing counsel.................

dont think that really matters does it??

OutLore said:
Was there loads of people in the car, and did the lady have a flower on her blouse which squirted water at you?:yahoo:

Well... Well... If it isn't "Billy Smart" himself....:3sadwalk: :keule: :moa: ;)

pimpeda3 said:
dont think that really matters does it??

It does if the ****** has no Insurance :wtf: , there is far to many imigrants running around with no ins etc in just a barely legal car, i also accept that there as probably as many white people with no ins ,i want every car owner to play by the same rules BE LEGAL........:busted_cop:

fallmonk said:
It does if the ****** has no Insurance :wtf: , there is far to many imigrants running around with no ins etc in just a barely legal car, i also accept that there as probably as many white people with no ins ,i want every car owner to play by the same rules BE LEGAL........:busted_cop:

yea but the ****** having no insurance doesn't have anything to do with him being asian. and as u say there are just as many white ppl with no insurance, hence the fact there was no need to point out that he was asian. all i'm sayin is that on this perticular instance, there was no need to point out his race, as if that had anything to do with it.

I bet a larger percentage of immigrants have no insurance than the natives, if you work out the insurance/quantity of people ratio.

pimpeda3 said:
yea but the ****** having no insurance doesn't have anything to do with him being asian. and as u say there are just as many white ppl with no insurance, hence the fact there was no need to point out that he was asian. all i'm sayin is that on this perticular instance, there was no need to point out his race, as if that had anything to do with it.

And yet you have no issue with the other posts mentioning "chav" and "woman"!!!!!!!

Maybe this line:
"The woman driving slams right into the back of me so heavily it bursts her radiator and smashes both her headlights and bends the bonnet into an inverted V shape."

should actually read:
"The PERSON driving slams right into the back of me so heavily it bursts THEIR radiator and smashes both THEIR headlights and bends the bonnet into an inverted V shape.

Sorry, I just hate people that have to make every little thing a personal PC mission. So, take the chip off your shoulder and take the forum for what it is! Not everything is a personal attack on any race, stop reading things into posts that just aren't there.

arthurfuxake said:
And yet you have no issue with the other posts mentioning "chav" and "woman"!!!!!!!

Maybe this line:
"The woman driving slams right into the back of me so heavily it bursts her radiator and smashes both her headlights and bends the bonnet into an inverted V shape."

should actually read:
"The PERSON driving slams right into the back of me so heavily it bursts THEIR radiator and smashes both THEIR headlights and bends the bonnet into an inverted V shape.

Sorry, I just hate people that have to make every little thing a personal PC mission. So, take the chip off your shoulder and take the forum for what it is! Not everything is a personal attack on any race, stop reading things into posts that just aren't there.

Cheer's mate,
Yip the "PC" POLICE are out this week, i only pointed out the fact the guy was a asian because he WAS asian, i have no problem with anyones colour , wot i have a problem is with illegal drivers who are forcing up our NCB! :asskicking: :end_of_discction:

Why does almost every post on here end up with the word RACISM in it somewhere? Whats wrong with people for ***** sake.