You cant have nothin these days...

S3K

Reaction score
Just been up to Scotland for a long weekend in my newly aquired S3 of three weeks old. Was enjoying a leisurly tour and came to a place called "The Bridge of Allan" near Stirling me thinks. Decided to stop for half an hour for some nosebag and parked up in the Somerfield car park. Now this place was sleepy...I mean people were walking around in there pyjamas thats how sleepy the place was so I thought no worries about leaving the mota and poppin off for some grub and a walk around. Got back after a great lunch and some f@cker has given the car some nice go faster stripes with there keys across the bonnet. Of all the cars there, including a nice TT Quatro, only mine had the privildge of a makeover...so would like to say thank you to the jealous tw@t for making my visit so pleasant!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif

Apart from that I had a great weekend and Scotland is a cool place....and a cold one at that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yours sincerly

Very F@cking Annoyed

No way! It's just not safe anywhere /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Why do people see something nice and instead of thinking "cool that looks tidy" instead they think "i have to damage that" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hard lines fella. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

As a "JOCK", I'm sorry to hear of your redecoration, it's worth noting that that type of thing can happen anywhere, not what you wanted to hear, I appreciate that, but us jocks are of a friendly nature, so the next time you choose to visit, let us know and we can all meet up.....AND GO CORSA/NOVA Hunting, possible try and sell them a Tesco Shopping Trolley Handle, convinced that it's a rear hatch boot spoiler for their up turned prams!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Once again sorry it turned out that way, we're not all bad Y'know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Regards
Dave M

[ QUOTE ]
28v6 said:
As a "JOCK", I'm sorry to hear of your redecoration, it's worth noting that that type of thing can happen anywhere, not what you wanted to hear, I appreciate that, but us jocks are of a friendly nature, so the next time you choose to visit, let us know and we can all meet up.....AND GO CORSA/NOVA Hunting, possible try and sell them a Tesco Shopping Trolley Handle, convinced that it's a rear hatch boot spoiler for their up turned prams!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Once again sorry it turned out that way, we're not all bad Y'know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Regards
Dave M

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the comments fellaz and I wasnt picking on Scotland, as I said I really had a good time up there, just gutted that it happened full stop, and in a place where....erm...its looked liked nothing exciting has ever...erm.... happened there lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I guess that's not what you'd call a stirling job!

You'll probably discover it was a couple of English yobs misbehaving in a foreign country, they normally do.

More than likely and ones that cant read...I havnt bothered removing the Croyon Audi stickers yet lol....and as far as I am aware there is no place in Scotland named Croydon lol..

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
Hard lines fella. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice choice of words Gamba /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

That's a real bummer. But it can happen anywhere ... there are real sad ******** about these days no matter where you go. I just cannot understand what goes through the minds of people like this in general.

It's unfortunate it happened in one the nicest parts of the country. I spent time at Stirling University during my degree and since then on holidays in Scotland. Bridge of Allan is the local village adjacent to the University and I have spent a few memorable days there.

However, it is William Wallace country so 'sleepy' it maybe not ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif