thanks olly k

amb276s3

bird spotter
Reaction score
are you all going to 'tar and feather me now', i dont see what is wrong with debating or at least trying too, a current affair that is making all of the news headlines, ok i was aiming my comments at muslims alone, but they are the ones causing the problems at the moment as well as the government for bending to all of their whims, surely we can speak about problem issues in this section, it is after all 'general chat', that does not make me a racist but you are entitled to your opinion, fair enough, my views may appear a little 'hard line' to some but i think you will find i have aimed the same level of attack at white yobs if you read back through some of my posts.
at the end of the day this country and its citizens need to show some backbone, not be a politically correct soft liberal sandal wearing anti war enviromentally friendly veggie, we might all make some progress then....oh and as for always posting in this section, i dont currently own an audi, i sold my last one as i was sick of car park dents, you will find details in the post headed "sold due to scum", i still check out the s3 section as a previous owner and the a4 b7 just to see how people are getting on.

any comments are appreciated.....

Errrrmmm... yeah... Thanks Olly k:applaus: :icon_thumright: KUTGW!!:anbet:

Amb get yourself over to the Nadia thread that will put a smile on your face as him/she is sexy sexy

UM, must've missed this one. Do you feel tarred and feathered ?
You havent been warned, banned, all I did was delete a rather extreme wing post from you on a car forum.
We dont see you for ages then all of a sudden we see a post that just sparks off more ****** debate on a subject, tbh, which is starting to get a little boring on here.

This site offers users more freedom of speech than any other site I know, but dont take the **** out of it, please

Yeah...... other wise I'll have to contact the "mods" on Seat Forum and they'll award you one of these....

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear amb276s3,

You have received a new private message at SEATForum.net from Webmaster, entitled "You have received an infraction at SEATForum.net".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.seatforum.net/forum/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
Dear amb276s3,

You have received an infraction at SEATForum.net.

Reason: By-passing swear filter on PMs
-------
You have been given an Infraction point for by-passing the swear filter.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
SEATForum.net

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://www.seatforum.net/forum/private.php

All the best,
SEATForum.net

:asskicking: :lmfao:

amb276s3 said:
any comments are appreciated.....

yes... jog on

or go on holiday or something everyone else is able to have a laugh on here except you. :sm4:

silver75 said:
yes... jog on

or go on holiday or something everyone else is able to have a laugh on here except you. :sm4:

the joke section is for having a laugh, when debating something as important as national security it is a serious matter, the muslims,(not all), are going to become threat to this nation and i for one dont want a repeat of nazi germany where even the well behaved muslims would be hunted down, stop burying your head in the sand if we dont nip the current situation in the bud there will be trouble as i said in my deleted post street fighting between muslims and other groups has already begun it will only get worse.
As for holidays i work a minimum of 75 hours per week and have not had a day off for 2 years appart from sundays and bank holidays i cant see myself taking any time off for at least another year but thats the price you pay for running your own business or it could be just greed.

awaiting your witty response silver, just make it a mature one, my time is precious

28v6 said:
Yeah...... other wise I'll have to contact the "mods" on Seat Forum and they'll award you one of these....

:scared2: :lmfao:

I think you'll get the responses (things you want to hear) if you become a member of parliament or join the police force or maybe start your own vigilante group?

Dan Gliballs said:
OK, so what have the users on HERE got to do next about it then?

unfortunately we live in a time whereby if you breathe in the wrong manner you are deemed either facist or racist, and i fear there is absolutely nothing anybody can do, including as.net users, we have to rely on getting a government that carries out the wishes of the people that vote them in, no chance there then, maybe a military run state to counter the terror threat and a zero tolerance policing to deal with the extremists that are already here, muslims could help themselves by "grassing up" any known sympathisers, failing that i'll see you on the way to hell in my hand cart

I hate to say it your life must be really complicated and stressful because you wil never have the answer that you are looking for ....things are never going to be the way they were 10 -15years ago ......i think taking a step away from it all and taking thought what is important to you apart from the colour or faith some one is...........I can understand were you live must have complications which leads you to think like this........but by other peoples reactions you must admit you are a minority so there must be some issues with what you are saying

Let go and relax

amb276s3 said:
unfortunately we live in a time whereby if you breathe in the wrong manner you are deemed either facist or racist, and i fear there is absolutely nothing anybody can do, including as.net users, we have to rely on getting a government that carries out the wishes of the people that vote them in, no chance there then, maybe a military run state to counter the terror threat and a zero tolerance policing to deal with the extremists that are already here, muslims could help themselves by "grassing up" any known sympathisers, failing that i'll see you on the way to hell in my hand cart

Dude, I see you're in Lincoln.

Take a week off life, politicss, and negativity,.................go for a walk round the quietest parts of the Lake District.

Take in the wonders of nature and the fresh cool air.

Life is good.

Dan Gliballs said:
Dude, I see you're in Lincoln.

Take a week off life, politicss, and negativity,.................go for a walk round the quietest parts of the Lake District.

Take in the wonders of nature and the fresh cool air.

Life is good.

you know i may just do that, but whilst walking about i'll get my god damn van broken into by some drug ridden chav who should receive the birch at the very least every day for the rest of his life

only kidding.... good advice thanks