Happy birthday Dr Dave!

Ess_Three

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Please join me in wishing Dr Dave (David R) - driver of a fettled S4, maker of superior bacon sarnies, user of big words, drinker of real beers, connoisseur of fine wines, forum moderator and all round good egg - many happy returns on the occasion of his birthday.

Also, congratulations on the recent purchase of a superior double garage c/w inspection pit and assocoated 4 bedroom dwelling house...all in association with his other half.

Comiserations to Dr Dave's long suffering other half for putting up with him for this long. She'll find you out soon mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Happy Birthday!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Happy Birthday Dave!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon.

Hey, Happy Birthday Dave! Have nice Day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Happy Birthday Dave. Have a few on us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. DAVE!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

So like you must be 40 now then dave.
Happy birthday.
Glad to see you've seen sense and moved out of that village you used to stay in (or have you?) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Also, congratulations on the recent purchase of a superior double garage c/w inspection pit and assocoated 4 bedroom dwelling house...all in association with his other half.

[/ QUOTE ]

Woohoo no more travel lodges needed on the Scottish runs!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sure daves missus would be happy about a load of car talking folks crashin on his floor - especially "rubber legs" Dug!!!!

Oh and another thing a Double garage just ain't good enough where we all gonna park our cars???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:

...and I've already marked my teritory!

[/ QUOTE ]

Glen, does that mean you've ****** in Dave's garden already!! Jesus, he's only just moved in!!

Good suggestions by Barry though. Plenty of room at Dave's I reckon. Plus if anyones got a big tent, we could always pitch that in the back garden.

Get Dave's missus to cook us all breakfast in the morning too - sorted. Get it arranged Dave, and give your missus her orders. Brown sause on my bacon buttie please. 2 sugars in me brew too.

ta

AL

[ QUOTE ]
AL B said:
Glen, does that mean you've ****** in Dave's garden already!! Jesus, he's only just moved in!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfectly rational I believe...under the circumstances. As I said, if you're not fast, you're last.

[ QUOTE ]

Plus if anyones got a big tent, we could always pitch that in the back garden.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this I have got to see!!
Remind me to bring a camera!

[ QUOTE ]

Get Dave's missus to cook us all breakfast in the morning too - sorted. Get it arranged Dave, and give your missus her orders. Brown sause on my bacon buttie please. 2 sugars in me brew too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell fire AL!
Have you been on an assertiveness course?
Or have you been on the same batch of brave pills Mark was onat the last run?

Oh BTW,
It's Dave that's the bacon sarnie wiz!

[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:
Or have you been on the same batch of brave pills Mark was onat the last run?

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

You can be sure I'm not taking them again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
David R said:
Re brekkie, Al might just get away with it because the mrs thinks he's "a nice lad" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

haha!!! Brilliant! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

But didn't she also say Glen was like a big teddy-bear or something?

AL

[ QUOTE ]
But didn't she also say Glen was like a big teddy-bear or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a pretty accurate description!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RS4 Barry said:
Anyway so what if we enjoy a few beers and it gives us a bit of a belly at least we can drink Dr Dave and the Dynamic Doug under the table!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a challenge Barry? Name the time and place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Happy Birthday David /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

When is the next meet anyway?

[ QUOTE ]
RS4 Barry said:
morrors? in glasgow we call them mirrors and hell yes I am calling the kettle black (only jestin' lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

Morrors? Hmm...
Bad day offshore obviously... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You do have the teddy bear look though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not my fault the majority of the female population want to take me to bed and cuddle me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif