god NO

what a plonker, reminds me of some **** with more money than sense at LeMans who was really happy with the bling bling Khan alloys he'd just put on his Aston, what he didn't seem to understand was the standard alloys looked better and were probably lighter and better suited to the car.

This is probably sort-of revisiting our "txt spk" thread again; but I'm damn sure I'd try a little harder if I was trying to persuade someone to buy a £40,000+ car...

"Any inspecion welcome ! U Need to veiw this car the best around !" - Yeah, with language like that and a feedback score of two; I guess it would be "Aiii, come and vue ne time u like, ill giv u directions to da container its in at trafford park yeah"

Regards,

Rob.

Doesn't look like he's ever heard of a spellchecker either.

bbigman2000 said:
AGREED, shocking Advert, and frankly with those wheels and that description he has no hope !!

tbh I really dont mind the wheels, the car is tuned by abt and he has put the abt wheels on...

but having looked at you youtube video I wot disagree with you....:ohmy: :sadlike:

lawl, those rims really don't suit the car, and is it me or does the interior look a little tatty, and isnt that way overpriced for an RS6 ?

Abt wheels, a tuners wheel, and they definitely look 20" in the pics, would look good fitted on a Q7 or a VW tauorag(sp?), but not the RS6.

yeh its a bit over priced, he should probably be asking 33995 for it with that mileage, but something about the car doesnt look right to me !!

I think standard rims are much better myself !!