Well thats me off now

Rev-head

Reaction score
Off to Recife in Brazil guys for a week ........Will be thinking of you all when i am staring at all the hot woman ......Will try and get pics up when i get back

Take it Easy

Steve:beerchug:

Yeah.....And remember "all may not be what it seems ..." so take care over there....no white powders used in cooking etc no cakes made to look like Glocks.. and when you find a nice looking topless Female make sure to share the photos with your friends.. before Dan gets his hands on them and makes them all sticky.....

Rev-head said:
Off to Recife in Brazil guys for a week ........Will be thinking of you all when i am staring at all the hot woman ......Will try and get pics up when i get back

you lucky *******!!! :sob:

have a gud un :thumbsup:

The best bit is from your hotel you have to turn left out to wards the sea front - even at 7am in the morning it is a letch fest :)

God I loved woring in Brazil...

have a good one m8 get some good pics and post em up when u get back :salute:

Well i am nearly home ........sitting in Lounge waiting for connection to Heathrow.looking at 3-4 pm till i get back .......So many hot woman it is unreal all scantly clad in next to nothing because of the hot weather.....was a weird experience working there as peoples mind set is completely different regarding work ethics and standards....Beach was a stones through away so the view was good:hubbahubba:

Only thing that was a pain was TAP Airlines lost one of my bags and it took 3 days to get it and it had all my clothes in it so was not happy

You would not walk the streets at night as you were liable to get mugged:undwech: ..and lots of Lady boys:gun2:

good to be back

:beerchug:

HI Steve , good to have you back(almost) dont rush home mate weather utter crap here its blowing a gale and monsoon rains! in other words a typical autum day in Scotland!
hope u have pictures of the locals:hubbahubba:

Hi Mick .......thanks for the weather update .think i will try and get on another plane......

Pictures will follow