Nadia from big brother....

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
OK I know this wrong, just plain wrong...

...but I saw Nadia in the pub and er, I couldnt stop looking! Her/his mahatmas are HUGE and her chin is less Jimmy hill/desperate danesque in real life. My GF thought it was hilarious but I'm a bit worried.. do you think it was the hoegaarden or do i have "tendancies" :think:

Got enough on my plate without discovering a new "fruity" side to my nature especially at this stage in my life :(

[URL="http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/silver75_2006/14.jpg"][/URL]

:sadlike: ....:wub: ....:puke:.... :ohmy: ....:drool: ....:no: ...:confused:

no harm in looking, she is pretty... You might be going through a mid-life crisis!! or a sexual crisis?!?!

Oh Boy ...you are needing help or some bags for going on heads...lol

All I'll say is see "Peter & Sharon" in the Jokes section... says it all really..:puke2: :asskicking:

Word of advice fella, DON'T tell ya mates!!!!!!!!

They'll have a field day on you getting hooked up on some **** in a frock.

I bet that Nadia is the ideal woman though, think of it, you can go up the pub any time that you want, although he/she/it would drink you under the table, you wouldnt have to watch location location, or any other doing it up programme, no more soaps eastenders etc, could watch all the football that sky throws at you.

Only down side in my eyes is

1 nadias voice
2 who does the Ironing/cleaning/washing up/hoovering
3 Her hairy palms/back/**** crack
4 Her fanjita is really a old bawl bag

Second thoughts i think i'll stick to looking at ladies

Go heal yourself, you have the internet. I'm sure onlyme can advise you where to go look...

Silver75 - I reckon it's the fake tits that are doing it for you... I'm guessing you weren't looking at anything else?

I think she / it is pretty ugly to be honest and them thoughts are wrong, however just having a gawp / look at the fake wonders can't really be an issue for a red blooded bloke in my book.

Google fake t*tties and behold the wonders of the world wide web but if you see lady boy fake T*tties steer well clear as it does become confusing and may persuade you to visit Thailand, tread carefully silver75

bahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha *breathes in more air* bahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah

she lives/lived in my town. avoided her like the plague

How can it be wrong when it feels so right :jester:

easytease - if you live in the same village as "it"- could you not run "it" over and spare us this x list celebrity pish thats infected tv at the moment

and then run over the rest of the big brother housemates if possible :racer:

It isnt now.

not trying to prove anything by posting nekkid blondes

How can you tell .. am I looking at the picture the wrong way?? I though she had a bib over her bonnet & headlights:think: :uhm:

Dont let silver know but i was hiding behind the white satin sheet being as quite as a mouse

MikeA3 said:
easytease - if you live in the same village as "it"- could you not run "it" over and spare us this x list celebrity pish thats infected tv at the moment

and then run over the rest of the big brother housemates if possible :racer:

i shall endevour to meet your request. however, you'll be billed for the bodywork repairs. hippos are damn tough

I put this "tread" down to the fact that Specksavers were closed at the time of posting:yes: ... I mean C'mon now we all know its wrong:yes: , but just compare the photos from Silver 75 (Me hopes thats not a reference to ye old Rover75!:sadlike: ) and the photos on the thread "EYE CANDY" I mean there's just no competition...I rather look at "EYE CANDY" Booty than some err.."confused" persons butt... I mean it conjures up a horrible image on the version of Nutcracker.... Going down on her would be extremely painful as her legs /thighs WOULD have the power to injure if he/she didn't like it...:scared2: :puke:

But, whatever "Floats yer Boat" mate....

P.S Black& Lizars are doing good deals on spectacles... :thumbsup:

Defratos said:
lol just read this thread, damn man still have the same feelings?

yeh...:redface:

NO!!! I'll start again, I was in a pub, I'd had a few hoegaardens, Nadia was there, she had her jugs half-out and she looked strangely appealing in a sick kinda way..:shrug:

not saying shes fit or anything just in the flesh she looks "alrite" for a woman who used to have a dinkle and has a jimmy hillesque profile.

28v6 said:
the photos on the thread "EYE CANDY" I mean there's just no competition...

obviously..

I can't stand horrid plastic tats on a GIRL,..........never mind a GEEZER!!!

i think they chop the balls off and tuck the wanger inside and create some sort of fanny flaps, ewww the thought if it makes me nauseous.

A4Quattro said:
i think they chop the balls off and tuck the wanger inside and create some sort of fanny flaps, ewww the thought if it makes me horny.

Hmmmmm.........

WHAT????:scared2: :wtf: Having you Doodah chopped off makes you horny?? Bobbitt ain't your name by any chance is it?

I think dan has selective viewing and he's projecting his thoughts into type...

silver75 said:
OK I know this wrong, just plain wrong...

...but I saw Nadia in the pub and er, I couldnt stop looking!

Even after 9 months in the desert with explosions, gunfire, ******* big spiders and only lady palm for company I still wouldnt...without 10 pints of stella inside me!